ok heres the third one maybe the third times a charm so lets keep it clean

Tonights action

Blackman @ Siegel

Oakland @ Riverdale

Cookville @ White Co.

Lebanon @ Warren Co.

~lets hear some predictions~

Siegel by 20 ,Riverdale by 1, Cookville by 10, and Lebanon by 10

Week by week everyone keeps on underestimating Oakland and week by week they keep on proving yall wrong what do they have to do to show you that they are not a push over team.......And can some one tell me why they are not ranked in the state but siegel is?

Week by week everyone keeps on underestimating Oakland and week by week they keep on proving yall wrong what do they have to do to show you that they are not a push over team.......And can some one tell me why they are not ranked in the state but siegel is?

oh yea they have proved they are a good team, but even great teams loose some games. a prediction reflects how you think they will do that game, and just because someone picks them to loose doesnt mean they dont respect them or think they are not good...its just someone has to win and someone has to loose. personally i hate everytime someone picks against riverdale, but sometimes they are right. its a 50/50 chance

oh yea they have proved they are a good team, but even great teams loose some games. a prediction reflects how you think they will do that game, and just because someone picks them to loose doesnt mean they dont respect them or think they are not good...its just someone has to win and someone has to loose. personally i hate everytime someone picks against riverdale, but sometimes they are right. its a 50/50 chance

i woudnt be surprised if yall all pick'd oakland to lose to blackman or warren county ior someone like that..but oakland plays well as an underdog..oakland over riverdale by 7...siegel over blackman easlie....cookeville over white county...and lebanon over warron co

Guest dare_2_dream

because of the players and hype surrounding siegel ... coming off a state final four doesnt hurt either ...

Guest dare_2_dream

I agree, Siegel being ranked in the state and Oakland is not is ridiculous. Siegel is one of the most overrated teams that I can remember. And why are people picking Lebanon to win by 9 or 10, especially since they won by 30 the last time they met Warren Co. in a Christmas tournament.

I wouldnt say overrated. They are very capable of winning games but just havent done it lately. The ball will get rolling soon and when it does, they will be very dangerous.