McNairy Central 61 Chester Co. 25

LetMeHearYA

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the movie Airplane, the lady who played June Cleaver in Leave It To Beaver was speaking "Jive", not Swahili if I am interpreting the meaning of your post correctly. LOL

Yes, I was correcting the spelling of Swahili. June really knew how to "Lay 'em down, smack 'em yack 'em." Point is we're having trouble following Mustang's posts. Needs a grammar check.

chester county, team did'nt play team ball ,and yes they shut down thomas , but she also got realzie,that she have four other girl out,there she going half up to up that ball.if she go to run point ,she need to start set up some play, instead of getting trap like that, them she got no where to go, and the offical call some bad stuff on chester county. that stink .and there coach need to tell her that she need start pass off .but the bobcat got to go chester county ,i'nt from chester county but i was at the game .but from what i heard there best defense game,was at liberty.they got to play as a team. miss thomas nos,that she going too ole miss but she need ,to play team ball that what i see. :blink:

Which school has an English teacher who failed to teach you how to spell and write correctly? Your points are well taken but you have or have had a teacher in the past who neglected her responsibility of teaching you how to write. :(

I didn't expect McNairy to win by this much.. They came out and played really well. I think it still will be a tough road to the boro because of Crayton's injury but if they play like they did tonight, I think they will make it.

Man im tired of ya'll talking bout crayton she aint the team its five people on the court not one so therefore she dont do everything and Mcnairy Central girls will make it to the boro with out her

maybe i did'nt spell every word correct ,but the bottom line that chester county got work ,as team and they will defended, their home court .even though i'm not from chester. i just dislike ladybob cats :lol:

Man dont nobody care about you The Lady Bobcats will whoop you with no legz so you better come correct when you talkin bout us this is Patrice Brown so do something

Yes, I was correcting the spelling of Swahili. June really knew how to "Lay 'em down, smack 'em yack 'em." Point is we're having trouble following Mustang's posts. Needs a grammar check.

A grammar check couldn't help that mess! I have a 5 year old niece that can write better than that! Please tell me that you are not in junior high yet!

Accusations against Bianca Thomas are nothing but a bold-face lie. Have never heard her speak ill of any team or player in the state, always complimentary and respectful, and is the FIRST to admit when she or her team gets out played. People are so willing to find fault in anyone with exceptional talent. If you are watching hand-shakes after a game, go get some popcorn!

Also, Thomas is NOT unselfish and I have yet to see her play a game where she has been "shut down". She gets her shots, however, she does have "off nights" on occasion. She is averaging 26 ppg and according to Jackson Sun, has the highest shooting percentage on her team. Tell me why she SHOULDN'T be shooting the ball?? <_<

Mustang, get a clue...a dictionary and a lesson in punctuation...before you post again. I would LOVE for my child to play with Bianca - would rather play with her than against her. Enjoy watching her while we've got her! Quit dogging her and any other Eaglette or find another team to follow...we can do without your $4 if you are going to speak badly of Chester.

Greenfield fan, you just need to be happy your team is finally doing something. Stop spreading rumors about things you obviously know nothing about and enjoy your season. If I were Bianca Thomas I would laugh all the way to a free education and opportunity to play in the SEC, at your thoughts and observations.

Since this topic IS about McNairy/Chester I would like to praise McNairy for the game they played last week. They came ready to play and Chester didn't. Very talented team, and will be incredible next year for sure. Wish you all the luck until you play Chester again :thumb:

Accusations against Bianca Thomas are nothing but a bold-face lie. Have never heard her speak ill of any team or player in the state, always complimentary and respectful, and is the FIRST to admit when she or her team gets out played. People are so willing to find fault in anyone with exceptional talent. If you are watching hand-shakes after a game, go get some popcorn!

Also, Thomas is NOT unselfish and I have yet to see her play a game where she has been "shut down". She gets her shots, however, she does have "off nights" on occasion. She is averaging 26 ppg and according to Jackson Sun, has the highest shooting percentage on her team. Tell me why she SHOULDN'T be shooting the ball?? :thumb:

Mustang, get a clue...a dictionary and a lesson in punctuation...before you post again. I would LOVE for my child to play with Bianca - would rather play with her than against her. Enjoy watching her while we've got her! Quit dogging her and any other Eaglette or find another team to follow...we can do without your $4 if you are going to speak badly of Chester.

Greenfield fan, you just need to be happy your team is finally doing something. Stop spreading rumors about things you obviously know nothing about and enjoy your season. If I were Bianca Thomas I would laugh all the way to a free education and opportunity to play in the SEC, at your thoughts and observations.

Since this topic IS about McNairy/Chester I would like to praise McNairy for the game they played last week. They came ready to play and Chester didn't. Very talented team, and will be incredible next year for sure. Wish you all the luck until you play Chester again :lol:

I have to agree with you about Bianca. She is a very good ball player and if scoring 20 points or more is shut down then I would like to see what she can do when she isn't. ( I"m sure she is capable). I just down understand why people want to just get on here to put players down, it's crazy... I bet who ever is putting her down couldn't beat her on her worst day. Thanks for the compliment about McNairy.