Lexington @ Liberty Jan. 17th

baseballa28

Lexington (14-4) travels down Highway 412 Tuesday night to take on the the Liberty Crusaders (18-1). This is a big district game for both teams and will decide who will be in second place in the "Super District" 12AA. This game will feature two atheletic teams that will get out and run from start to go. I Lexington doesn't try to slow Liberty down this game will get ugly quick. If Lexington slows Liberty down and makes it a hal court game it will be a good ballgame. I'm going to have to stick with my boys and say that they take this one and take second place in the district.

My Prediction:

Liberty-85

Lexington-72

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I like Liberty to take this one in a decent game. Lexington has talent, but I would be very suprised if they really hang with Liberty.

I give Liberty the upper hand at home by 20+, Think I'm over doing it watch and see. Like I posted b4 to many IF's for Lexington. Lexington is a very good team but this is LIBERTY not taking nothing from you but tell the coach to leave them oils in Lexington because I don't think it will help

<a href="http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=291&SportID=3" target="_blank"></a> I'm going to have to stick with my boys and say that they take this one and take second place in the district.

My Prediction:

Liberty-85

Lexington-72

Well you are pretty proud of those BOYS aren't you? 13 point victory??? I think while you are sticking with the BOYS, I am going with the MEN. I wouldn't expect a easy victory in this super district there big BOY. If you haven't noticed the Little General and his MEN have just spanked two teams in this Super District this week. After victories against both McNairy and SOUTHSIDE this week, The TIGERS are starting to separate the MEN from the BOYS!

Lexington 75

Liberty 66

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

Edited by TheSmoothJuker

Well you are pretty proud of those BOYS aren't you? 13 point victory??? I think while you are sticking with the BOYS, I am going with the MEN. I wouldn't expect a easy victory in this super district there big BOY. If you haven't noticed the Little General and his MEN have just spanked two teams in this Super District this week. After victories against both McNairy and SOUTHSIDE this week, The TIGERS are starting to separate the MEN from the BOYS!

Lexington 75

Liberty 66

The LHS Tigers!

Yall beat South Side by 6 and we beat them by 27 in that same week. You guys are struggling and you need to admit that. You keep talking smooth juker and you will look that much more stupid when Liberty beats Lexington.

Liberty by 26. I missed the Bolivar game by 1 point and Liberty is much deeper so when they go to the bench late in the game since they have a hugh lead they will be able to put up more points than Bolivar did.

Juker, you are correct about classifying the men and the boys of this district. The only problem is that Lexington is still just a boy. You pulled away from McNAiry in the 4th and beat Southside by 6. Not to mention the spanking Bolivar put down. So don't classify yourself in the class with Bolivar and Liberty. You just need to go ahead and cook up another batch of your famous humble pie and enjoy eating it once again. I figure after eating all that humble pie for three years you would be tired of it.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

Lexington 75

Liberty 66

The LHS Tigers!

HAHA. TheSmoothLoser thinks Lexington will beat Liberty at Liberty by 9 points! Unless all of Liberty's starters sit this game out, that's not gonna happen. You guys spanked 2 teams in this "super district?" Come on man. The "Little" General? That's cute. You coin that one yourself? Or did the mighty MEN of Lexington come up with that one?

B) So do you think we don't belong in the super district there baseballa?? You guys are just a 3 yr program and facing one of the top coaches in Tennessee - 400 victories and going on 5 straight 20 game winning season at Lexington. Sampson doesn't stand a chance against the Little General. He is rated 3rd in the state with assists, a D1 college player next year that has been recruited heavily and has been on a real scoring binge over the last few games. Sooooo you think you are going to get a easy win??? :lol: Keep on pouring fuel on the fire because we are going to bring the whole show , L train rides into Libertyland on the 17th with a car load of humble pie to deliver to all you doubters. :thumb:

Lexington 75

Liberty 66

The LHS Tigers!

im not gonna waste my time and say much bout the game tuesday but im gonna say a few words...yes its true lexington lost a player but that doesnt mean that they will give up and not keep playin good...this jus allows the other players to step up and do their job. i think tuesday night's game will be quite interesting. im not sayin who will win but im just sayin that both teams will play good and fight hard to get a win!!!