Does Cosby deserve the #1 ranking in singleA

VoiceOfReason

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Tn. is gonna say no and most of East Tn. should say yes I say yes but like the people in the west havent seen cosby play I havent seen any west teams play. Cosby can be a very dominating team and wins by large margins. They have 2-3 star type players with better than adequate roll players and 2-3 kids on the bench that would start for almost any other A school in east Tn. So yes they are very deserving to be labeled as #1

I do believe Cosby deserves #1 ranking in the state... You can't defend them.. If you try to pack it in and stop blakely you will get killed by the outside shooters, but if you don't double on Blakely then he will dominate the paint. Cosby has a big district game coming up against Rockwood on Friday.. Yes i know they blew out Rockwood at Rockwood earlier in the season, but they shot 11/19 threes that game. It'll be interesting to see what happens friday.

• 5 weeks later...

YES, Cosby deserves the #1 spot. We have the besty post player in single A I've seen in years. Played with the Tenn. Travelers and can and will dunk on you. Three tremendous shooters who can and has put up 30 any given night. Matthew Mcgaha,( does Markie Mcgaha ring a bell?) who was a blessing in disguise, has been unbelievable lately.And some guard(#34) who loves and will D YOU up!lol.

We play hard and have absolutly destroyed some good teams. Watcha gonna do when we come for you?!

YES, Cosby deserves the #1 spot. We have the besty post player in single A I've seen in years. Played with the Tenn. Travelers and can and will dunk on you. Three tremendous shooters who can and has put up 30 any given night. Matthew Mcgaha,( does Markie Mcgaha ring a bell?) who was a blessing in disguise, has been unbelievable lately.And some guard(#34) who loves and will D YOU up!lol.

We play hard and have absolutly destroyed some good teams. Watcha gonna do when we come for you?!

I personally think that guy that looks like #34 is doing better

:thumb:

couldn't resist.