Riverdale Falling Off?

govu

Riverdale has more questions to answer than they have since 2002. However, they still have a lot of good football players around. The defense has the potential to be pretty good, maybe not 2003 good, but pretty darned good. The defense does have a lot of work to do and MUST generate more turnovers in '06 but the potential is there.

The offense has to be rebuilt with a lot of guys needing to step up on the O-line and of course gotta find the right guy at TB. I think the guys are there but it's going to take a lot of work for them to be an outstanding offense. I hope the o-line candidates are having a great winter in the weight room.

Falling off? They will be in more close games but will definitely be in the hunt for the region crown... They'll do things a little differently this year.

Riverdale has more questions to answer than they have since 2002. However, they still have a lot of good football players around. The defense has the potential to be pretty good, maybe not 2003 good, but pretty darned good. The defense does have a lot of work to do and MUST generate more turnovers in '06 but the potential is there.

The offense has to be rebuilt with a lot of guys needing to step up on the O-line and of course gotta find the right guy at TB. I think the guys are there but it's going to take a lot of work for them to be an outstanding offense. I hope the o-line candidates are having a great winter in the weight room.

Falling off? They will be in more close games but will definitely be in the hunt for the region crown... They'll do things a little differently this year.

So will Wyant make any changes to the O or to the D?

I don't see it as falling off so much as I see other teams getting BETTER. Region 4 is going to be real interesting this year. Maybe the best balance across the board in a few years.

My biggest question is who will replace Gaston next year. After all running backs like him do not come around every day. BTW Gaston Congratulations on making the top 101 players in the country! :lol:

With all the new schools being built and schools like MJ getting bigger the region is going to be interesting the next time the TSSAA re-aligns. Now if only Eagleville would get sewers so it can grow like the rest of the county maybe Rutherford County could be its own Region. :rolleyes:

Fball do you know something I don't? Wouldn't be the first time. :lol:

I'm sure Riverdale will be just fine, but 2005 proved teams relatively under the radar at the beginning of the season can make noise in the playoffs.

Whatever the record, I certainly hope Riverdale shows their guests from Ohio some good Southern hospitality but puts another "L" on them. Whenever you get a chance to take on a team from a fabulous football state, you have to take advantage of it (just like Riverdale did in '05).

I don't see it as falling off so much as I see other teams getting BETTER. Region 4 is going to be real interesting this year. Maybe the best balance across the board in a few years.

My biggest question is who will replace Gaston next year. After all running backs like him do not come around every day. BTW Gaston Congratulations on making the top 101 players in the country! :blink:

With all the new schools being built and schools like MJ getting bigger the region is going to be interesting the next time the TSSAA re-aligns. Now if only Eagleville would get sewers so it can grow like the rest of the county maybe Rutherford County could be its own Region. :lol:

Fball do you know something I don't? Wouldn't be the first time. :lol:

I heard through the vine that Mt. Juliet, when they move up, is going to petition the TSSAA to be put into region 5-5a. Forgot who I heard that from....sorry.