Science Hill on a roll

SHHSFAN

What is the scouting report on Greeneville? I have yet to see them this year.

You are right. Central did handle Greeneville on their home court. But don't forget to look at the fact that Greeneville was not healthy. They are now healthy and coming off their biggest win of the season. I think that with the experience at the coaching helm Greeneville will win if they even get to play each other. South might knock Science Hill out of the picture. Go Devils!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shouldn't even be talked about on here. Central handled Greenville pretty well on their own court. SHHS by 20.

62 to 43 ring any bells??? OH yeah that was the score greenville beat THE NUMBER FOUR TEAM IN THE STATE Red Bank by. And Central you beat us without Brynnan Allen and one of the best players in East Tennessee Antwaine Wiggins. I am not sayin greenville will beat the hill...but i do think that will happen...but Wiggins against Wattad will be a heckuva match-up!

The toppers must stay focused and cant have their typical post season let downs that they've had the last 3 years. Regional tournament is the big deal. They have to win that to get the sub state game at home. Any of the knoxville team whether it be Halls, Oak Ridge, Bearden or whomever will be really tough on the road. If they stay unselfish they've got a good shot. Wattad is phenomenal he scored 25 on 9-12 shooting at volunteer. If you give him 20 shots a game the kid would average nearly 40 a game

The funny thing about this is that Science Hill makes it to the Sub State the past two years and you call that a let down.....If you make it to sub-state then you are top 16 in the state and that isnt to bad....there are some big games coming up for the HILL and we will see where they stand coming into the tournament.....quick questions ffor all of those people .....Is Science Hill's team better than last years team??

I was at the sullivan central and greenville game. you keep talking about the players you didnt have then so let me tell you this. Hess had 15 points and 10 or 12 assists in the first half.... he got a technical foul at the start of the 3rd quater from one of your imac refs, and did not get to play no more, ( coaches rule)..... central was up by 22 or 23 at that time... I do think science hill will make it to the sub state but i think a few teams are as good as greenville or better... the big 9 has 4 or 5 that can beat greenville..... central has already proved that and they scored 71 on what you all call a great defense.... and i dont think the big kid will make a big difference with centrals running game..... so what i am saying is, look at the teams greeneville has played and then look at the big 9. From what I have seen of science hill and greeneville, science hill wins by 20 or more.

I am not a Topper Fan by a long way, their like the Gators to me.. I hate 'em... But this is the best Science Hill Basketball Team I have seen in the last 6 years, and I have seen them all.

Omar Wattad is exceptional and if the Guards are hitting the 3's, forget about it, they can beat anybody in the state less Brentwood.

Might want to add Bolivar Central in with Brentwood. Dont believe Science Hill could match kemp and Chism.

Did sciencehill play Seigal this year? if so who won?

I was at the sullivan central and greenville game. you keep talking about the players you didnt have then so let me tell you this. Hess had 15 points and 10 or 12 assists in the first half.... he got a technical foul at the start of the 3rd quater from one of your imac refs, and did not get to play no more, ( coaches rule)..... central was up by 22 or 23 at that time... I do think science hill will make it to the sub state but i think a few teams are as good as greenville or better... the big 9 has 4 or 5 that can beat greenville..... central has already proved that and they scored 71 on what you all call a great defense.... and i dont think the big kid will make a big difference with centrals running game..... so what i am saying is, look at the teams greeneville has played and then look at the big 9. From what I have seen of science hill and greeneville, science hill wins by 20 or more.

If Greenville cant match up to Centrals running then there is no way they will match up to Science Hill's running game.

If Greenville cant match up to Centrals running then there is no way they will match up to Science Hill's running game.

The key to beating Science Hill is stopping Forney, Crowder and Lauderback. Omar is going to "go off" and get his points. By the way, Omar is not starting right now, something about his grades maybe....Crowder and Lauderback are average post players, but they are capable of scoring. Hold Forney to under 10 points, control the posts, and anybody has a really good shot at beating Science Hill..

I would say the key to beating the Hill is first off beating that tenacious press and taking care of the ball. Science Hill scores a good percentage of their point from steals and turnovers by the opposing team. And you need to slow their role. Make them set up in their half court offence. Most of their points are scored in transition…simply put they out hustle most teams.