Cookeville vs Riverdale

SPORTSFAN520

I am not overlooking anyone I know how good Jimmy Oden is he is incredible. It just seems to me that in other posts that Hill isnt even talked about as an MVP when i think he should i dont think he will win as either Allen or Oden will. I cant wait for this matchup tomorrow night i believe Cookeville will be firing on all cylinders for the first time in a while.

Cookeville-59

Riverdale-47

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point i do not see how anyone can pick RIVERDALE to win espcially agaisnt a team that beat us by 30 points i just hope that we will find a way to getl and to upset some people in the district tournament and maybe the region WE HAVE TOO MUCH talent for the rsults that we are getting right now i will be there supporting and cheering for my WARRIORS i just hope my WARRIORS are there to play hard

GO WARRIORS

I am not overlooking anyone I know how good Jimmy Oden is he is incredible. It just seems to me that in other posts that Hill isnt even talked about as an MVP when i think he should i dont think he will win as either Allen or Oden will. I cant wait for this matchup tomorrow night i believe Cookeville will be firing on all cylinders for the first time in a while.

Cookeville-59

Riverdale-47

In the games that really count, the great players have a absolute stuborness about the, a refuse to lose mentality. If Cookeville wins out, then we can talk about Hill for MVP, but losing to Blackman no matter where it is hurts any chance he may have

Yes we had a one point nail biter thomas was on the bench for most of the second half so he was practicly a non factor i hate that we lost however i did i like our effort tonight i thought we played hard and our student section was better tonight than it was against oaklnad i dont understand that but i will take it! i thought when Kit got the rebound from his missed free throw that he was gonna hit that little lay up but to no avail i am not as disappointed tonight as i was last friday but it was still a game that i wish we had won

good luck tuesday night GO WARRIORS

Yes we had a one point nail biter thomas was on the bench for most of the second half so he was practicly a non factor i hate that we lost however i did i like our effort tonight i thought we played hard and our student section was better tonight than it was against oaklnad i dont understand that but i will take it! i thought when Kit got the rebound from his missed free throw that he was gonna hit that little lay up but to no avail i am not as disappointed tonight as i was last friday but it was still a game that i wish we had won

good luck tuesday night GO WARRIORS

Why was Thomas on the bench? Fouls?