Pickett @ East Robertson

bobcatsrawesome

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that your wife or cousin with you at the game the other night.nevermind same thing :lol:

I strongly reccommend that you watch what you're saying. We have tracked some of your posts back to the highschool and if this kind of talk continues then action will be taken once we find out who you are. You can talk about the teams or games but this is out of line.

Edited by devilfanatic

I think if Pickett Co. was playing an elementary school, devil would pick the elementary school over Pickett Co. How bitter can anyone be? Pickett didn't make your son miss that free throw last year sending your to Chattanooga and out of the playoffs, so get over it!!!!!!

Pickett has a great program and to be ranked #9 in the state in a rebuilding year says a lot about the program.

I think he's upset because it is clear that IF Clay Co. makes the substate, it'll be another trip to Chattanooga and lights out as usual.

This will be a tough game for the Bobcats and they'll really have to up for it! Devil, worry about your game with Livingston and quit crying about Pickett Co!

I think if Pickett Co. was playing an elementary school, devil would pick the elementary school over Pickett Co. How bitter can anyone be? Pickett didn't make your son miss that free throw last year sending your to Chattanooga and out of the playoffs, so get over it!!!!!!

Pickett has a great program and to be ranked #9 in the state in a rebuilding year says a lot about the program.

I think he's upset because it is clear that IF Clay Co. makes the substate, it'll be another trip to Chattanooga and lights out as usual.

This will be a tough game for the Bobcats and they'll really have to up for it! Devil, worry about your game with Livingston and quit crying about Pickett Co!

Sounds like its you that is doing the whining. If you're trying to imply that because my son missed one free throw it cost them the game well we all know thats a lie. Thats ancient history. Pickett is #9 on paper they aren't that good this year, next year they will be better for sure. Clay will make the substate, Pickett will not, so who's whining? If Pickett goes up to East Robertson and beats them then i'll give them a little more respect however the only team they have beaten this year thats any good is Jackson County, other than that they really haven't won a "meaningfull" game. What you do as everyone know's and has commented on and about your posts many times is put down other programs while you try to embelish Pickett's. Not a good thing, all i do is call you out on it. Its you that needs to quit making excuses and worry about Pickett Co. not the rest of the teams in highschool basketball in the state of Tn. As for worrying about a game, well i never worry about a "ball game" as its just that, life is alot bigger than a high school ball game. However it will be a tough game for Clay Co. i believe they are playing a team that beat Pickett Co. in Byrdstown by almost 40 points so it should be a tough game! :angry: p.s. since you know who i am why don't you be a man and tell me who you are that way when i come to Pickett Co. we can introduce ourselves? ;)

Edited by devilfanatic