Is there anyway that South Greene can match up with Greeneville

river271

What is really funny about you all playing the race card, it seems the devil students have a green and white rebel flag they try to sneak in each time they go to South Greene. I agree, it's not right to chant coon, but clean up your own house before you try to tear down another.

A rebel flag doesn't mean you are racist...it has nothing to do with your fans chanting coon...and we dont play the race card until you all start your crap. And I can't wait till tomorrow cause the way Greeneville is playing right now it has the makings of a long night if your a rebel fan.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I am a student at South Greene....I do not care if Greeneville did not have a healthy team before, we are a VERY well coached, well disciplined team. If Greeneville is as good as all the hype, then why did they only beat us by one?? Even if they were hurt, I still remember Wiggins throwing one down...if he can do that, how hurt is he? Kyle Donahue will lead the Rebs just like he always does. It will be a GREAT game, but, I believe South Greene will pull this one...we have come a loong way even since then...we only get better. Our team has the full support of the people that are there. As for the race comments, that is only a handful of students...I was at the game. Do not hold the entire student body at fault for a few undecent people. I heard them, &, it made me quite mad. As for the throwing of the balls, I know the boy that threw them at the team...he did NOT mean to, he was trying to get it back to the other side...it was a complete accident. But, the balls were thrown at us in a mocking manner, the Greeneville students acted completely out of line...as always. I do apologize for the comments of those few students, but, just remember, we will see on the court. I will meet all of you out there, come & support your team...GO REBS!!!!!! ;)

Hey norton 65 or d.a. or whatever you go by, the SGHS students who you say uses the coon chant have already graduated too!!! From what I hear, the reason SGHS don't play Greeneville anymore is because of most times they get together there is trouble, and most of it is from the Greeneville rednecks!!!

The only trouble I know of is that you can't beat us, football, baseball, or basketball. The first game everybody knows that we weren't healthy, and we still won, it doesn't matter how long it took to beat you, we got the W. If we win with an unhealthy team, whats going to happpen with a healthy one? Greeneville wins in a blowout.

Edited by DevilDL77

OK, I am a student at South Greene....I do not care if Greeneville did not have a healthy team before, we are a VERY well coached, well disciplined team. If Greeneville is as good as all the hype, then why did they only beat us by one?? Even if they were hurt, I still remember Wiggins throwing one down...if he can do that, how hurt is he? Kyle Donahue will lead the Rebs just like he always does. It will be a GREAT game, but, I believe South Greene will pull this one...we have come a loong way even since then...we only get better. Our team has the full support of the people that are there. As for the race comments, that is only a handful of students...I was at the game. Do not hold the entire student body at fault for a few undecent people. I heard them, &, it made me quite mad. As for the throwing of the balls, I know the boy that threw them at the team...he did NOT mean to, he was trying to get it back to the other side...it was a complete accident. But, the balls were thrown at us in a mocking manner, the Greeneville students acted completely out of line...as always. I do apologize for the comments of those few students, but, just remember, we will see on the court. I will meet all of you out there, come & support your team...GO REBS!!!!!! :thumb:

NO it is basically the whole student body or the chant would not be as evident. And no Brynnan Allen, a less than 50% Wiggins, who you cant stop now that he is healthy. But i guess WE WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT!!! P.S BRING YOUR RUNNING SHOES CAUSE ITS GONNA BE RUN AND GUN ALL NIGHT!!!!

As far as the chanting and all the name calling goes...it seems that some small minded people --and I mean both sides---are coming to the games...Those people who want to play the race card so to speak...are the one who are too concerned about their color to worry about the game...If you can play the game..do it and SHUT UP! Prove yourself on the court...not in the stands...

And as far as the rebel flag goes...what kind of school brings a tree to the games as it's mascot????? Too bad Cherokee fans didn't burn it when they had a chance...seems they capture the tree down there...to me, that shows disrespect to your school and your fans...that is truly tasteless and degrading.

As for language...fans don't remember 2 years ago when the GHS girls came and sat in the middle of our so called "redneck" section at greeneville. The only foul language was coming from the girls and the law had to ask them to move...the coach came over and asked them to move, and they cursed their coach...what kind of class does that show for any school?????ABSOLUTELY NONE! So like dukes of hazzard says..before you go into somebody else's house...make sure you've cleaned your own!...clean up your mess before you start pilling on somebody elses!

And as far as the principal apologizing to the GHS coach...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! WHY WOULD SHE HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING THAT THE SCHOOL DIDN'T DO...IT WAS GHS THAT HAD THE FOUL LANGUAGE.

As far as the chanting and all the name calling goes...it seems that some small minded people --and I mean both sides---are coming to the games...Those people who want to play the race card so to speak...are the one who are too concerned about their color to worry about the game...If you can play the game..do it and SHUT UP! Prove yourself on the court...not in the stands...

And as far as the rebel flag goes...what kind of school brings a tree to the games as it's mascot????? Too bad Cherokee fans didn't burn it when they had a chance...seems they capture the tree down there...to me, that shows disrespect to your school and your fans...that is truly tasteless and degrading.

As for language...fans don't remember 2 years ago when the GHS girls came and sat in the middle of our so called "redneck" section at greeneville. The only foul language was coming from the girls and the law had to ask them to move...the coach came over and asked them to move, and they cursed their coach...what kind of class does that show for any school?????ABSOLUTELY NONE! So like dukes of hazzard says..before you go into somebody else's house...make sure you've cleaned your own!...clean up your mess before you start pilling on somebody elses!

And as far as the principal apologizing to the GHS coach...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! WHY WOULD SHE HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING THAT THE SCHOOL DIDN'T DO...IT WAS GHS THAT HAD THE FOUL LANGUAGE.

Are we in the stands chanting coon? Hmm....NO!!!!!!!!! We'll see who does their talking on the floor pretty soon. I'm getting ready to go right now. See you at the game.

The only trouble I know of is that you can't beat us, football, baseball, or basketball. The first game everybody knows that we weren't healthy, and we still won, it doesn't matter how long it took to beat you, we got the W. If we win with an unhealthy team, whats going to happpen with a healthy one? Greeneville wins in a blowout.

Hate to say I told you so, wait, no I don't :thumb: Go Devils!