Prayers for Benny Monroe

clintabbott

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I don't know him, I will definitely remember "the tough old coot," as you call him, in my prayers. And taking life one day at a time provides a lesson that each one of us could benefit by, right? :rolleyes:

By the way, if this is the real Clint Abbott, the "quasi-retired" educator, then I've enjoyed working on your staff for the past several months at UCHS.

---rSquared

Thank you for the updates.

I just talked to Jane-Benny's wife- and she said Benny is doing well and getting out and walking some. He goes to the mall when the weather is cold. She also said he is back to being ornery. He is always ornery, so he is making progress toward being his old self. Clint

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to Benny several times last Friday and Saturday. He called me to find out about Jake Young and how he was doing at the state wrestling tournament. Jake was the ninth grade team fullback. He is also a quality wrestler, having finished third in the tourney. Benny wanted Jake to know that he was pulling for him and and keeping up with him. He is well enough to start thinking about next football season. Clint