DeKalb at Livingston Jan. 27

dchs1

8-11 man! Do your research. Just ask the poor kids from Monterey and Smith Co. about the ruthless DC fans. And no I don't think LA has quit improving Ijust think DC has improved more since the last meeting when they only lost by three. DC has Upperman before LA and after that they can put on the cruise control all the way to the tournaments.

Yeah they were really impressive. Pressing a Monterey team when they were up by 40 Point. Great sportsmanship. And your fans are so ruthless. the chants "You can't stop us" ,"scoreboard" and "warm the bus". Ruthless I tell ya. You had more people sitting in the student section than we have that go to our school. nice win though. And storming the court after the game I didn't think the Super Bowl was played until Feb 5th I guess I was wrong DCHS won it Fri. Night

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they were really impressive. Pressing a Monterey team when they were up by 40 Point. Great sportsmanship. And your fans are so ruthless. the chants "You can't stop us" ,"scoreboard" and "warm the bus". Ruthless I tell ya. You had more people sitting in the student section than we have that go to our school. nice win though. And storming the court after the game I didn't think the Super Bowl was played until Feb 5th I guess I was wrong DCHS won it Fri. Night

Did you see that Tidwell he called us ruthless. Are you scared now? This is a new team with new fans and with more heart than than LA ever had a wet dream about. Pressing when they were up by forty was just a warm up for when they are up by forty to LA. DC is coming Friday expecting to win.

handyy: Thanks for the complement we appreciate it. Were you at the Monterey game Friday?tell the haters about the DC fans.

yuckamuck: yuckamuck??? sweet name :unsure: For your information this is not the same team that Macon Co. beat.

OldCatFan: How old are you??? Pacemaker acting up???

jtidwell: Yes yes yes I saved the best for last. Does the name Bravevol sound familiar to you. Yes it's me again margaret. There is life beyond coact and volnation, DC is 8-11 believe it or not. LA will fall Friday...

handyy: Thanks for the complement we appreciate it. Were you at the Monterey game Friday?tell the haters about the DC fans.

yuckamuck: yuckamuck??? sweet name :unsure: For your information this is not the same team that Macon Co. beat.

jtidwell: Yes yes yes I saved the best for last. Does the name Bravevol sound familiar to you. Yes it's me again margaret. There is life beyond coact and volnation, DC is 8-11 believe it or not. LA will fall Friday...

I SAW DCHS LOST TO PICKETT CO. EARLY BY A LANDSIDE. CLAY CO DEFEATED LA EARLY .LA IS THE MOST IMPROVED TEAM IN 7AA THEY BEAT CLAY CO. BY 40 LAST NIGHT. LA WAS BETTER THAN DEKALB BEFORE THEY IMPROVED. DEKALB HAS IMPROVED BUT NOT NEAR AS MUCH AS LA WILDCATS BY AT LEAST 15 OVER THE TIGERS

yuckamuck: yuckamuck??? sweet name B) For your information this is not the same team that Macon Co. beat.

Yeah, I was at the Monterey game. And no that was not a compliment. Clarkrange beat monterey by that much just Tuesday. I am all for Rooting for your team and all but when you are beating a team that you are supposed to beat and do that stuff it is rediculous. The fans were screaming at the cheerleaders. Calling out the players numbers it was pathetic. For a team to be under .500 and acting like the Dukies is pretty sad. I have a pretty good feeling that you can bring all the people you want but there will be silence amongst them when Livingston is up 30+ and I hope when they are the coach for Livingston presses to make it 50.

yuckamuck: yuckamuck??? sweet name B) For your information this is not the same team that Macon Co. beat.

Old enough to know that you are going to get a rude awakening come Friday night my friend!! I hope the visitors side is big enough to hold all of you ruthless guys!!! Do you think we will need extra security?? B):lol:

wtaylor: As a matter of fact, a team can improve that much in two weeks. You seriously have no idea.

senator: How do you have any idea about how much DC has improved??? Were you at the Smith Co. game? What about Monterey? You know I blame myself and the rest of the student body for the rough start the DC boys got off to. We didn't stand behind our team early and they suffered but now the guys know just how much we really appreciate them and they won't let us down. I GUARANTEE IT!!!

handyy: You really blow my mind. You tell us that you weren't complementing us, then you turn around and do it again by comparing us to DUKE. Thanks alot man. The people of Livingston will not know silence Friday night. You must have been at the Smith Co. game, not Monterey we weren't screaming at cheerleaders or hollering numbers. We almost took a technical for that Tuesday against Smith Co. By the time the game was over, the Monterey cheerleaders were cheering for us, I think my brother even got one of their phone numbers. I have a strong feeling that the HOME side of the scoreboard in Livingston wil never see the fifties much less show LA up by 50. Maybe down by fifty, but never up by fifty. Its not happening.

OldCatFan:please call security. Oh you didn't here me. Your hearing aid battery is dead. Let me say it louder.... CALL F@#&%ING SECURITY!!!

FOR ALL: Bing plenty of kleenex, wear your running shoes, and HIDE YOUR TEENAGE DAUGHTERS(and any hot wives too). Because the DC BOYS ARE INVADING LIVINGSTON FRIDAY NIGHT and win or win it should be a good show.

As for the girl's game congrats on the victory!!!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS :thumb::thumb:

Well i am all about some DC basketball now!. And as far as the crowd?...please people Livingston is about the ruthless people on the planet!. And u don't believe me?. how long have you been going to the games hu?. Becasue i can remember when it was yalls crowd who was yelling out players numbers and chanting things to DC's crowd... by the way people its "GO START THE BUS" not warm the bus GOSH you sure your not the ones who need to fix your hearing batteries? All i got to say is yall truely have no idea how much our team has changed!. I know both teams have improved but HELLO Livingstons guys have the same attitude i'm sure still cocky as heck! They have had a good season so far yes but the truth about a team is their ups and downs!. And DC has sure had some of those!. And thats what makes you stronger and BETTER not just skill wise but attitude wise and the Boys are totally different!. There mind set is crazy!. They love the game they love the crown and heck yea we love making some NOISE!. So LA bring some ear plugs cause u might need them k!. :lol:

I dunno what to say really. LA might as well not show up. Between DC's ruthless fans and the pride and passion the team is playing with, which was displayed in a hard fought win over Monterey and a tough loss to Macon County... I'm not so sure LA has a chance to win anymore.

That and DC might want to focus just a lil bit on Upperman first.

Thanks alot Tiger_girl I needed all the help I could get. You got across in one reply what I have been trying to say all week. DC has the will to win they are hungrier than LA. Skill is worthless unless you have passion, and our DEKALB COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL TIGERS HAVE PASSION.