Jefferson County Football

1jbpatfan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am from white pine and upcoming fareshman and white pine's little league team now is back to back champs. also our middle school won conference this year 7-1 (6-1) three way tie ( drew numbers) but i put up some good numbers also. (10+ td passes and only 4 int) but im redy within the next few years to have that state championship ring? agree?

i am from white pine and upcoming fareshman and white pine's little league team now is back to back champs. also our middle school won conference this year 7-1 (6-1) three way tie ( drew numbers) but i put up some good numbers also. (10+ td passes and only 4 int) but im redy within the next few years to have that state championship ring? agree?

Let's hope so, its been awhile since we`ve had back to back strong freshman classes, 2 out of the last 3 isn`t bad. Hopefully we`ll be able to spring classes out like we did before, prior to the 2002 class where we just kept putting out good class after good class. 3 talented freshman classes with 30-40 players will get us back where we need to be. Last year's class will end up getting a bad rap because the best player played varsity, and some other very talented players didn`t go out for football at all.

Edited by JC4life

Jefferson Middle has gone undefeated the last 2 years in the large conference league. They beat all the Morristown schools and Greeneville. That is significant because these are the same people they will be playing in HS. Football is 90% mental. If these kids can keep the right attitudes the ship can be turned around.

Who are some of the incoming Fresh. from Jeff Middle working out?

Last season's freshman class had a talented football team, but they couldn't quite get it together. I know the most talented freshman played varsity, but there is still plenty of size and talent moving up. There are 3 or 4 fresh lineman movin' up that weigh in at over 275 and one of them comes in at about 310! If these guys can get into shape and get some strength, Jeff. Co. could have a powerhouse line in the next few years. As far as skill players go, there are some freshman backs(movin' up to varsity) throwin' up some heavy weight at workouts. I know the fastest and most agile freshman played TB for varsity, but I believe by this fall, some upcomers might surprise some people w/ their speed. The point is, Jeff. Co. has a lot of potential. The question is, will the players use it?

i think we have the best coaching staff in the state and to get us back to state champs thats good also the players need to be a team. the name on the front of the jersey is more important than the one on the back. great coaches+hart and soul+ teamwork+pride= State Championship within 4 years. before i graduate(2010) i want to graduate w/ a state chapionship ring.

I honestly believe that if the team works hard enough, we can get a ring before I graduate (2009). I wish more people understood the concept of the name on the front of the jersey. Some people don't realize how good of a coaching staff we have and that it takes hard work and dedication to get to the top.

I honestly believe that if the team works hard enough, we can get a ring before I graduate (2009). I wish more people understood the concept of the name on the front of the jersey. Some people don't realize how good of a coaching staff we have and that it takes hard work and dedication to get to the top.

My son played for Marty at Oakland , and cherishes his ring and his old coach. If you guys buy into what U is teaching you...you will get that ring.