Region 8

werazzlin

Well the region duals are a week away. Hendersonville gets the nuber one seed, they sit and wait for the winner of the Beech Mtjuliet matchup.The winner of the matchup will catch H'ville in the semis. I expect another great matchup with mtjuliet and a great matchup with hendersonville by whoever wins the 1st dual.

On the other side of the bracket you have Springfield and lebanon wrestling and the winner facing the winner of Smyrna and wilson central. Alot of the matches were wrestled early in the year. So the rematches will be very exciting. IFFFF Beech wins its first matchup then theuy will face Hville where they lost by 3.(39-36) in the first matchup. I do not know the score of the other duals but I think we are an evenly matched region and whoever is hot on that day will win.

IFFFF Beech wins its first matchup then theuy will face Hville where they lost by 3.(39-36) in the first matchup. I do not know the score of the other duals but I think we are an evenly matched region and whoever is hot on that day will win.

You were a little closer than we were in our first meeting with the Commando's, but we need to get by WC and then the big surprise of the season, Springfield, in order to get one more shot. I know this will mean a lot to coach Gonyea while this time last year we blanked out on any State qualifiers for any competition. :angry::angry:

Go Dawgs!! :):D:thumb:

What happened to Lavergne? Why arent they competing at the duels?

Beech lost in a dual to Lavergne. Yes we had 4starters out and one did not make weight but no excuses they won the dual. 189 215 Hwt are all three in a row good wrestlers.Also there 160 is a stud. 140 is a good wrestler also. I dont know why they are not going to the duals.

Edited by werazzlin

As far as I know, Lavergne will be at the Duals.

The seeds as far as 5th go I think look like this.

#1 Hendersonville

#2 Springfield

#3 Smyrna

#4 Lavergne

#5 Beech

I don't know who the rest would be.

According to springfields coach Lavergne has said they will not be there. Seeding goes like this

1 hendersonville

2 springfield

3 smyrna

4 beech

5 mtjuliet

6 wilson central

7 lebanon

H'ville gets a bye and 2 v 7, 3 v 6, 4 v 5 is how it will go winners will advance and probably next years sedds will be based on this years finish.

I'd have to say that Springfield is definately the favorite team in Region 8 this year.

My Prediction is that Beech will pull an upset and be in the finals with Springfield.

Springfield has the easier bracket. They should be warmed up fine by the time the finals come around.

With Lavergne not coming, Hendersonville might have it tough getting a bye in the first round.