Creek Wood @ Sycamore

MIDTN

Can Creek Wood avoid the bottom 4 slot in the district without a win in this game?

I doubt it. You do not want to travel for your first round game in 11AA. the looser of this game will be in serious trouble. Last week I would have picked the Wood, now I don't have a clue.

To get into the top 4, you have to defeat someone in the top four now. Has Creekwood done that so far?

CREEK WOOD HAS A SHOT AT THE TOP FOUR. THEY LOST TO HARPETH TWICE, LOST EARLIER THIS YEAR TO SYCAMORE BY 2 AT HOME, HAS YET TO PLAY CHEATHAM, AND BEAT FAIRVIEW ONCE ALREADY. IF PETTY,ADAMS AND FAYETTE CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY WELL, THEY HAVE AS GOOD OF A SHOT AS ANYONE ELSE. THIS GAME COULD BE A MAKE OR BREAK GAME FOR BOTH TEAMS, BUT DEFINITELY FOR THE LADY RED HAWKS.

Anyone have a final score on this game? Was the game at Sycamore? If so I bet they lost? .....seems like home team losers don't report scores.

Sycamore won by about 14 points. It was a very physical game from both teams. This was a very big win for the Lady War Eagles. They are also unbeaten at home this season. They have a tough road game coming up Friday at Montgomery Central.

:unsure: I heard that there was an unfortunate situation that occurred with the fire marshal closing the gym because it was full early and several Creek Wood fans weren't able to get in. Any truth to this? Is this a case of a gym too small or a plot by the home team to keep out the visiting team's fans or what is going on ?????????

That was the game against Cheatham County Central High School last Friday. Creekwood didn't even have a crowd last night so there was enough room in the visitor section.