Clay Co vs Jackson Co

jchs39

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm missing something but Jackson Co. just did not look like the same caliber team as Clay Co. or Pickett Co. Would someone please enlighten me.

Their record is deceiving they've played a much tougher schedule than either pickett or clay and are a very good team. They have yet to play Clay but have already defeated Pickett at home but lost at Pickett. What game might u be referring to? they struggled in a few games around christmas time and lost to a few teams they definitely should not have lost to and didnt look at all like the same team they have been the rest of the year but are still a very good team and will be able to give Clay a very good game come friday night @Clay! Should be alotta fun i know i cant wait! :thumb: Im gonna say Clay takes this one but i think that the folks down in Gainesboro may get one back from them when they visit JC on Feb. 10!

Should be an exciting game for sure. Clay got a little of their swagger back last night as Walden connected on 6 straight 3's in the third quarter, this followed a 20 point first quarter by Casey Ferrell. Godwin did not play much in the game still recovering from the LA game. Rich dominated the boards, blocked alot of shots and controlled the rebounds for the most part. Tyler Kerr needs to get his groove going this next week and Clay will be right back where they are suppose to be. These next two games will tell all of us in 7A who is going to be the favorite come tourney time. If Clay is on their game they won't lose a district game this year if not then either Jackson or Pickett can beat them at home. :angry:

This game could be alot closer than some people think, Jackson County needs to upset Clay once and beat Clarkrange at Clarkrange to be 2nd place outright, (or win all 3 and be 1st) so the next three are important for the Blue Devils. :thumb:

clay co. definite has the most experienced players that make them the best team in 7a however they do not use rich inside enough if you pressure their guards and

shut down the baseline drives as LA & FRIENDSHIP did pickett co or jackson co can

beat them .both would have to play well both on offence and especially defence