big lifters in the 6-2a region

cspivy_10

For anyone who doesn't believe that Hatton did 550 on squat. I'm telling you he did. And I wouldn't lie about someone's weight numbers. They recorded it on someone's cell phone. And after playin w/ him for 2 years I know he can do that much. The guy is a beast and will be by far the most talented player in the region this season.

Hey guys 550 on squat is alot of weight but that doesn't matter if you can't show it on the field.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are the big lifters this year in the weight rooms for the 6-2a football teams i know at richland we have about 6 people benching over 300. gabe was doing 415 last year .richland is a very strong football team they are suppose to be in a weightlifting competion with licoln and giles county and they might be in the chapel-hill one again i don't know but everybody should look for richland to have a big season this year especially after the way the seniors of this year got them on the right track . we have a young football team this year and a lot of people are returning that played last year i think that richland and lewis county will be fighting for the championship come the 2006 season so all ya'll 6-2a teams hollar back and let me know who the big lifters are on your teams cause i don't think there is anybody that is going to beat richland when it comes to weightlifting competions richland is the king of the mountain when it comes to bench and powerclean . we have a guy doin over 415 on squat and he will be getting a whole lot higher but let me know about all of ya'll who think ya'll big lifters that think ya'll can beat richland

seth carter from cascade.i know he aint in this region but he will be at chapel this weekend.so yall richland boys better take notes.he squats 675lbs and thats below parallel. and BENCHES 500 LBS. he goes to REAL powerlifting meets around the world.believe me im his best friend.HES THE REAL DEAL :

seth carter from cascade.i know he aint in this region but he will be at chapel this weekend.so yall richland boys better take notes.he squats 675lbs and thats below parallel. and BENCHES 500 LBS. he goes to REAL powerlifting meets around the world.believe me im his best friend.HES THE REAL DEAL :

champion57 i know Carter too, he is the 2005 WABDL World Champion and the 2005 TN State Champion in the 16-19 year old 259lb. class. He does not squat 675, he squats between 550 & 600 and he will bench between 450 & 500 and clean around 300.But you are right about one thing when it comes to throwing the iron around he is the real deal.

• 2 weeks later...

At competition at chapel hill carter only did 225 on power clean he has no technique but he can move the iron on squat and bench. gabe rardon for richland got a 300 power clean last fri in the gym.richland is the strongest team in region6 AA.

We'll see who's strong when the season rolls around....if ya aint got technique then all these lifting numbers dont mean squat.

Edited by Lions4ever

Seth carter is a kid from cascade. not from richland.Richland will be ready to show their stuff especially on the line.their going to move people out of the way.richland now has 8 guys over or at 300 on the bence one fixin to get 400. 10 over or on 225 on power clean one fixin to get 315 and break the school record. squts are ridicously out of this world strong for a 3 rep squat.richland is ready to be the champs of region 6aa

Seth carter is a kid from cascade. not from richland.Richland will be ready to show their stuff especially on the line.their going to move people out of the way.richland now has 8 guys over or at 300 on the bence one fixin to get 400. 10 over or on 225 on power clean one fixin to get 315 and break the school record. squts are ridicously out of this world strong for a 3 rep squat.richland is ready to be the champs of region 6aa

SAW RICHLAND LAST YEAR AND THEY DID NOT LOOK THAT STRONG WEIGHT WISE. WHAT ARE THEY TAKING IF ANYTHING TO GAIN SO MUCH STRENGTH