2 7-A teams in top 10

elder101

looking this morning and also of yesterday the clay county bulldogs and the pickett county bobcats are int he top 10 as clay county claims the # 5 seed and pickett sits happily at # 8, i'm proud of clay in stepping up their program and taking this season with pride and taking an absolute great record probaly to state, and pickett having one of the youngest teams in state, standing 18-5, insteading of thinking this year to be a cellar dweller after losing all their starters, 4 sophmores and a junior have stepped up to make make this yet another great season for the bobcat faithful, good luck big dawgs and cool cats and and don't look back !

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking this morning and also of yesterday the clay county bulldogs and the pickett county bobcats are int he top 10 as clay county claims the # 5 seed and pickett sits happily at # 8, i'm proud of clay in stepping up their program and taking this season with pride and taking an absolute great record probaly to state, and pickett having one of the youngest teams in state, standing 18-5, insteading of thinking this year to be a cellar dweller after losing all their starters, 4 sophmores and a junior have stepped up to make make this yet another great season for the bobcat faithful, good luck big dawgs and cool cats and and don't look back !

:thumb: O-V-E-R R-A-T-E-D !!!!!!!

:lol:

why is pickett a joke culleokarep? some would say that culleoka is way overrated!

some would be crazy to...not but really...they lost to clay by what was it 40 or 20..a big number...they lost to a mediocre van buren...i mean they're losses are looking very bad on that record...and they havent impressed me to much with the wins

some would be crazy to...not but really...they lost to clay by what was it 40 or 20..a big number...they lost to a mediocre van buren...i mean they're losses are looking very bad on that record...and they havent impressed me to much with the wins

i'm not saying they are state championship material. just saying they could compete with culleoka and all the avg. teams here in middle tennessee.

oh please..i knew this was coming first of all that was a 2-point game before we had 3 starters foul out in a bout a 15 second span... :unsure: and anyways the second game of the year...i promise you culleoka is a much better team ...culleoka can beat pickett and jackson co. now...hands down

i'm sure you think they can beat shelbyville, raleigh egypt, bollivar, etc. such a homer!