Sequatchie County Needing New Coach

bo4vols

i was at the sequatchie vs bledsoe basketball game tonite and Chad Barger's name kept poping up.....i think your the next head coach their my friend......i really think you will be the man.....and if you are.....good luck....couldn't have happen to a better man....the kids there really seem to like you.....and not trying to start anything...please.....but it would be a wild bledsoe vs sequatchie game if your brother was at bledsoe ........someday......

Dreams do come true you know. :(

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at the sequatchie vs bledsoe basketball game tonite and Chad Barger's name kept poping up.....i think your the next head coach their my friend......i really think you will be the man.....and if you are.....good luck....couldn't have happen to a better man....the kids there really seem to like you.....and not trying to start anything...please.....but it would be a wild bledsoe vs sequatchie game if your brother was at bledsoe ........someday......

warrior2024, I here your the front runner for the job in Sequatchie? I heard this tonight at the Bledsoe/Sequatchie basketball.....I also got this from a very reliable source....That it is between you and a guy with the last name Price....

warrior2024, I here your the front runner for the job in Sequatchie? I heard this tonight at the Bledsoe/Sequatchie basketball.....I also got this from a very reliable source....That it is between you and a guy with the last name Price....

Three things you can count on in life.....

1. Taxes ( gotta pay for that war over yonder )

2. Death ( probably from all those taxes we are paying )

and

3. Price WILL NOT be at Sequatchie County next year. I guarantee it!!!! ;)

I would think that Price has proven to everyone that follows high school football that he is ALWAYS looking for his next job. Schools looking for a quick fix to long term problems seem to like him, but I would think that the Sequatchie adm. would want a more stable solution and Barger would be a much, much better fit and would stay as long as he was wanted. ;)

and

3. Price WILL NOT be at Sequatchie County next year. I guarantee it!!!! ;)

So can we expect the announcement sometime next week? I think I already know who it is....But when will it become official?

I would think that Price has proven to everyone that follows high school football that he is ALWAYS looking for his next job. Schools looking for a quick fix to long term problems seem to like him, but I would think that the Sequatchie adm. would want a more stable solution and Barger would be a much, much better fit and would stay as long as he was wanted. :D

I totally agree with the statement. Dreams do come true. :D

and

3. Price WILL NOT be at Sequatchie County next year. I guarantee it!!!! :o

Well for what it's worth i was just passing along info from a VERY reliable source! I didn't want to start a rumor but i just heard it,thats all!Does anyone know when they will interview for the position?I did hear that they had around 50 people put in for the job any truth to that?

Well for what it's worth i was just passing along info from a VERY reliable source! I didn't want to start a rumor but i just heard it,thats all!Does anyone know when they will interview for the position?I did hear that they had around 50 people put in for the job any truth to that?

from what i was told.....its down to 2 people.....so they must have interviewed the ones that they wanted to......Chad will be the man.....he is liked very well in Sequatchie.......hope he gets it....

You know these boards can really be funny at times. The know it alls giving there expert knowledge. I have looked at these boards for years and really never had the urge to give my thoughts on a subject. It looks like you guys have the job already given out and the interviews haven't even started from what I understand. The names that have been mentioned so far could and would be good choices (most of them anyway). This is clearly my thoughts, so don't anyone take this to heart. I think the best choice is already at Sequatchie County High School. When this man was a head coach before he won under very tough circumstances. If the community had supported him instead of living in the past he probably would have won even bigger. Communities can make or break a coach! Now I say this with all due respect to the other names being mentioned. I am not giving my thoughts to point fingers or disrespect anyone. I am just saying don't be surprised if the administration and community are looking real hard at someone on the staff and already a part of there faculty and community. This is just what I think. Good luck to whomever is the next head football coach at Sequatchie County High School!!

Edited by Football Is Life

Football is life, you are absolutely right. There is a very qualified and deserving coach on staff. I know him personally and I have a tremendous amount of respect for his knowledge of the game and his abilities as a coach. Will he get the job? only the guys making the decision at SC know for sure. No one has been interviewed as far as I know for the job yet. When will they start interviewing? Again only the people doing the hiring know this. SC has received many quality applicants and should be able to hire a quality coach. Good luck to the next HC at SCHS.

Edited by wardawg2038