Pickett @ LA -Cancelled

bobcatsrawesome

Dawg05 something is very wrong with you. The front page of the Pickett Press had a message from the superintendent of schools and said it was VERY CONTAGIOUS. You must play for Celina because some of those players really have an attitude.

DAWG 05 IS A SUPER NICE GUY HE JUST NEEDS "ENLIGHTENED" EVERY NOW AND THEN HE IS AN AVID SUPORTER OF THE BLACK AND GOLD AND I RESPECT

THAT.

Dawg05 something is very wrong with you. The front page of the Pickett Press had a message from the superintendent of schools and said it was VERY CONTAGIOUS. You must play for Celina because some of those players really have an attitude.

There are a lot of things that are very contagious. We had a kid a few years back that had TB and everyone on the team drank out of the same water bottles, and best I remember no one on the team got it. It is highly unlikely that an interaction on the court is not going to make a player sick, unless the two players decide to make out. It's not like the kids have whooping cough, small pox, or typhoid fever.

DAWG 05 IS A SUPER NICE GUY HE JUST NEEDS "ENLIGHTENED" EVERY NOW AND THEN HE IS AN AVID SUPORTER OF THE BLACK AND GOLD AND I RESPECT

THAT.

I'll go with that. :lol:

Whew, what a relief. I'm glad Pickett Co. decided not to spread the plague to LA.

Come on, Dawg05, quit being so negative toward Pickett County. They supposedly closed the entire school system down until Monday so I doubt the adminstration would have been happy if the basketball teams proceeded to play during this time. Besides, at least they are going to make the game up later on. It's not like they backed out of the game.

And another thing: all we heard about when Clay County lost the first time to Friendship and then to Unaka was how things would have been different if Walden had been playing. Don't get on here and make excuses for your "Dawgs" if you are going to attack other schools' fans when they do the same. Open your eyes and realize there are other schools besides Clay County. And let's all thank the Lord for that!

Come on, Dawg05, quit being so negative toward Pickett County. They supposedly closed the entire school system down until Monday so I doubt the adminstration would have been happy if the basketball teams proceeded to play during this time. Besides, at least they are going to make the game up later on. It's not like they backed out of the game.

And another thing: all we heard about when Clay County lost the first time to Friendship and then to Unaka was how things would have been different if Walden had been playing. Don't get on here and make excuses for your "Dawgs" if you are going to attack other schools' fans when they do the same. Open your eyes and realize there are other schools besides Clay County. And let's all thank the Lord for that!

I don't care if Pickett won or not. I'm tired of this huge OVERREACTION. And yes, that's all it is.