Lake County vs. Trenton

LakeCountyFan142311

I will say it, Lake County is a horrible basketball team in my opinion, dat is just my opinion, but who really cares wat any of u others think. I guess i just keep goin then. They let a struggling and out manned UC team fight wit them until the fourth quarter, just imagin wat weddle robinson mosley and evans would have meant to that game. Major BLOWOUT.

Well.how does anyone know what would have happened..U.City only made 1 outside shot in the first half..U.C. probably shot 70 percent from the floor because we gave them all lay-ups..Had the starters been playing they would have been shooting from the outside..so we will never know..And Lake Co came to play the 2nd half..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to hate are nothing, but LC isn't all that! Everytime I come on here LC people bragging about how they beat humboldt, union city. Humboldt nor Union City had all the people when you played them. Peabody will win against LC tonight.

Tell me who was out for Humboldt..I haven't heard J.W. Humboldt crying about that game..He said Lake Co played well....Were you at the Lake Co-Humboldt game?By reading your post..you seem to be from Trenton..

I'm not trying to hate are nothing, but LC isn't all that! Everytime I come on here LC people bragging about how they beat humboldt, union city. Humboldt nor Union City had all the people when you played them. Peabody will win against LC tonight.

I haven't seen anyone on here bragging about LC beating UC or Humboldt. You play who shows up to play that's all you can do. At least when we beat Peabody they had everybody playing.

I will say it, Lake County is a horrible basketball team in my opinion, dat is just my opinion, but who really cares wat any of u others think. I guess i just keep goin then. They let a struggling and out manned UC team fight wit them until the fourth quarter, just imagin wat weddle robinson mosley and evans would have meant to that game. Major BLOWOUT.

As an educator I can't understand for the life of me how students(I assume they're students) can write in such broken English. I understand street talk but do these people spell phoenetically from their dialect? Unbelieveable and sad for those of us who strive to improve young minds.

Edited by NWhoopaholic

As an educator I can't understand for the life of me how students(I assume they're students) can write in such broken English. I understand street talk but do these people spell phoenetically from their dialect? Unbelieveable and sad for those of us who strive to improve youg minds.

Amen to that.

At least most of those that are LC supporters seem to know how to use proper grammar. Or at least we try to most of the time.

Sure says something about the educational systems elsewhere in West Tennessee, eh?

You say you're not trying to hate?? If that isn't hating then I don't know what is!! Oh, and not to hate but I think you are just trying to get a rise out of one of the people from Lake County (like myself) who will argue back and then just get a whole big thing going! Well, after this I'm going to try not to post anything immature! But...NOT TO BE HATIN!!

Edited by lakecountyfan6

Lake Co pretty well led this game all the way and won 68-48..Lake Co led by about 8 at the half and had a 24 point lead at 65-41 with about 3:30 left in the game and both benches started subbing..Whitby put in the 3rd team for about a minutes and a half and then the 4th team played the last minute and half or close to it...Trenton's coach also started subbing at about the 3 1/2 minute mark also...Lake plays host to Bradford next and should start preparing for the big showdown against Humboldt the last game of the year at Humboldt..

I think you are right about the coin-toss......Lake County should win this game,but you never know what is going to happen at Trenton....

Halls is a team that I think NOBODY wants to play in the post-season...I agree with you on that one westtn_basketball

This a very deep and talented district...

The team that comes in 1st place will more than likely play a dangerous Halls team..If I'm not mistaken,the 4th and 5th place teams should play each other and the loser will go home...These two teams would appear to be Halls and Trenton...Halls is a lot better team...The year is about over for the defending State Runner-up!

Other than Doaks,who did Peabody lose off that state runner-up team??..And didn't they play a couple of tournament games without him last year??

Yeah, after the incident with Lake County, Doaks was suspened for two games. He didn't get to play in the Middle College game or the first region game against Greenfield. I think I am right, but I believe they lost to Middle College. I think that is right, but I know they beat Greenfield without Doaks. It was a pretty close game too. They had Partee for both games and he played great against Greenfield. I know his loss hurt Trenton this year. Partee could have helped them out tremendously this year. Like everyone says though, you play with what you got and go on.

Yeah, after the incident with Lake County, Doaks was suspened for two games. He didn't get to play in the Middle College game or the first region game against Greenfield. I think I am right, but I believe they lost to Middle College. I think that is right, but I know they beat Greenfield without Doaks. It was a pretty close game too. They had Partee for both games and he played great against Greenfield. I know his loss hurt Trenton this year. Partee could have helped them out tremendously this year. Like everyone says though, you play with what you got and go on.

Yea your right they did lose to Middle College without Doaks... ;)