Obion Co. at Westview

VOREBS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you need any guidance, look above for the help you need."

Make sure when they look up, they see the State Championship banners, and ask them to picture another after this year.

Wescharge, add "But we were staring at the ceiling all night." to your list of excuses.

Only one of those banners is a state championship banner! The rest are just window dressing. There are more Cheerleading banners than basketball banners at Westview!

I'll be with you tonite. Good luck to the Lady Rebels!

BOO!

Edited by Ghost of Spencer

Bull is on his way...... :thumb:

It was nice knowing you......

Bull can't even sell a house! I'm sending Guido for this job! WesCharge, you better watch your back. You better hope your beloved ladies pull through for you tonite. I do not like for you to be embarassing "the family" in this manner. I hope you know what you are doing. If not, there will be a price that has to be paid!

"Guido get over here, there might be a job for you tonite!"

I promise to be good, and I think I know what I am talking about. However, I do not wish to harm the livlihood of my family. So if something crazy happens tonite (a Westview L), I will be go into hiding and be on the run from the "family".

HeavyD, I will need the sign tonite. You know what I mean, and there will be no boody slapping going on; don't confuse Lash for Paige!

Edited by WesCharge

I promise to be good, and I think I know what I am talking about. However, I do not wish to harm the livlihood of my family. So if something crazy happens tonite (a Westview L), I will be go into hiding and be on the run from the "family".

HeavyD, I will need the sign tonite. You know what I mean, and there will be no boody slapping going on; don't confuse Lash for Paige!

Not to worry my friend, I have a substitute on "standby" for tonight. Although it won't be as firm as Paige's, it will have to do...... :P

Bull can't even sell a house! I'm sending Guido for this job! WesCharge, you better watch your back. You better hope your beloved ladies pull through for you tonite. I do not like for you to be embarassing "the family" in this manner. I hope you know what you are doing. If not, there will be a price that has to be paid!

"Guido get over here, there might be a job for you tonite!"

Do I need to prepare a press release? :thumb: