Obion Co. at Westview

VOREBS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said wes, no excuses, the Lady Chargers got the win, and are a very good basketball team. Turnovers hurt OC in the 2nd half, (not an excuse, just a fact). Time is winding down toward tournament time, and I still say the tournaments will be very interesting.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Crow today.....greenfieldfan, where can I watch you and your Obion buddies partake?

If it was going to happen this year, it would have been last night. Westview played the last 7:00 of the half with 3 starters on the bench, and Obion couldn't extend the lead. Bellamy's first points were with 3:00 to go in the 3rd quarter. Obion had their opportunity, and couldn't take it. I am dreaming of that district semi game, and that region semi game!!!! (if you can beat Dyersburg in THE 4/5 GAME, what I have been telling you for a month!!!!)

I am not sure who won the wrestling match, we'll call it a tie. I did see Marcus Vick up top walking around the "Box" last night! :thumb:

That's not all he suffers from. ;) Although his fan base on here continues to grow.

The part I'm wondering is "when does he work?" :D

Word on the street is that Wes is moving to Union City and gonna run for mayor of Obion County :thumb:

I would love to see him campaign in Eastgate..... :lol:

And I think it's against the rules to have multiple user names by the same person....Comes under the "Be Real" section...But,I guess moderators have special privileges :thumb:

Listened to this one on the radio while at the Gibson Co-Milan game. It sounded like Westview was on the ropes for about 3 quarters, then extended it out in the 4th quarter. What did Obion Co do to frustrate Westview? It sounded like it was called close, as the game lasted forever. Anyone with a game synopsis?

The power appears to be out in Obion county today, so you probably won't get a report from them. I hope the electric company gets it fixed real soon.

Westview had 3 starters on the bench the entire 2nd quarter with 2 fouls. Obion couldn't extend the lead against the "B" team! Obion was ahead at half because of the foul trouble.

I hope the power gets turned back on around the "Troy square", as the White House is serving crow today! I hear greenfieldfan has a table reserved....

I am not sure who won the wrestling match, we'll call it a tie. I did see Marcus Vick up top walking around the "Box" last night!

before you call anybody marcus vick look at your own team they were the ones that were in foul trouble in the first half!!!! and by the way marcus vick was shooting the threes in ya'lls face last night!!!!!

I am not sure who won the wrestling match, we'll call it a tie. I did see Marcus Vick up top walking around the "Box" last night!

before you call anybody marcus vick look at your own team they were the ones that were in foul trouble in the first half!!!! and by the way marcus vick was shooting the threes in ya'lls face last night!!!!!

emily...don't worry too much about what wes, it seems he has to pick on OC, for whatever reason. Oh and wes, the power is fine over here, as we said no excuses, we will prep for tournaments, and who knows, maybe OC will get another shot at the 'view.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!