Oneida Middle Boys Basketball

unstoppableforce

All i got to say is this no this isnt the first time they have won it they won it in 03'04 I was playing and we beat oneida to get there. 2nd thing is hms played a great game and switched to the 2-3 in the second half. 3rd thing is oneida messed up by puttin dakota Baker in they shoulda put somone else jake sexton had his way with him and court King let me break it down for ya we beat oneida 3 times when I was there so hussshhh. Congrats to HMS id like to see them meet in the championship game and o yea like somone said in this thread later them teams are tough we made it to the district championship and lost after goin in at halftime with a 21 point lead and got beat by 1 in ot just dont ever get to confident. Good luck to HMS and OMS but more HMS lol :(

i agree that was a bad decision to put in dakota baker in the game he looked scared the hole game and wasnt loose and if u ask me was not and still isnt ready to play in a big like the one against hms and oms

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, I played for Petros the year you guys won it all. Remember we beat you at the North/South Tournament. Man I woulda loved to play ya'll again. Best game I've ever played in In my entire life. Brooks is one of the best players I've ever played against.

aww brooks was a great player but Silcox was our best and I kinda remember playing yuns didnt yuns beat us by like 1 or 2. We basicly only had 3 players. I was #10 You prob dont remember me. Guy that stroked the base Line jumper.

Hey man, I played for Petros the year you guys won it all. Remember we beat you at the North/South Tournament. Man I woulda loved to play ya'll again. Best game I've ever played in In my entire life. Brooks is one of the best players I've ever played against.

aww brooks was a great player but Silcox was our best and I kinda remember playing yuns didnt yuns beat us by like 1 or 2. We basicly only had 3 players. I was #10 You prob dont remember me. Guy that stroked the base Line jumper.

LOL yea I remember you. You lite me up for about 15 that game didn't ya? Yea we won by 2 on a last second heave from our best player. You probley don't remember me either I was unaffective till our county Tourny ( I was #32). I don't really Remember Silcox, But I do remember brooks had 26. Massangale (#50 who made the game winner) matched him with 25. Great game I woulda gave anything to play ya'll again. :ph34r:

LOL yea I remember you. You lite me up for about 15 that game didn't ya? Yea we won by 2 on a last second heave from our best player. You probley don't remember me either I was unaffective till our county Tourny ( I was #32). I don't really Remember Silcox, But I do remember brooks had 26. Massangale (#50 who made the game winner) matched him with 25. Great game I woulda gave anything to play ya'll again. ;)

yea i remember from the free throw line on a running jumper yea me and brooks stepped it up that game and yea I remember u. Great games that year but were was yuns in the district

yea i remember from the free throw line on a running jumper yea me and brooks stepped it up that game and yea I remember u. Great games that year but were was yuns in the district

Yea that's the shot. And No we were not in the district. We were not sancutued (however you spell that). We finished the Regular season like 14-1 or something like that. Did all of your team go to scott high? or how did the work?

Huntsville could beat Oneida if they have their heads in the game. But I don't know if that will happen. :thumb:

I think that if oneida wouldnt act all cocky that they might not of got beat but im really glag that our boys BEAT them and it dont matter what tha season record is it matters when it counts....but HUNTSVILLE IS A REALLY GOOD team and its not just one or two ppl that are the best its all of them because they have to work as a team to win a game...you can win a game with just a certain players...its all of them....its not all jacob and dylan...we have to give credit to the post players too mason and gazay it all of the boy that make huntsville the best team!!!!!They were always sayin that they cant be beat i dont guess that they are puttin that anymore now are they...and they played really good that night,but they are sayin that they played bad bc that huntsville beat them they played good but huntsville played better!!!!!GO BEARS........................THATS RIGHT:D ;)

yea we all play for scott. Who do u play for?

Ryan goes to Coalfield and doesn't play. As for Myself, I don't play anymore either but I go to Wartburg. The other 3 starters from that team go to Wartburg. Caleb plays alot on varsity. Shawn and doug will both get playin time next year. We needa get a scrimmage together and play when I'm a junior. :thumb:

Ryan goes to Coalfield and doesn't play. As for Myself, I don't play anymore either but I go to Wartburg. The other 3 starters from that team go to Wartburg. Caleb plays alot on varsity. Shawn and doug will both get playin time next year. We needa get a scrimmage together and play when I'm a junior. B)

yea that would be fun but id hate for us to beat yuns lol j/k