Region 1-1A

Actually if Townsend got hurt, Hampton would still be better than every team at every position in this conference except maybe Cloudland's RB. If there was a All Region 1-1A team, a Hampton player would start at every position.

i'd have to agree with you Lord Vader, except jody lowe from cosby would start over any of hamptons corners i think, besides that i dont see any other players in the conference being better than hamptons. i dont know what kind of lb's other teams have yet tho, BUT the season hasent started yet... lunsford will be the best qb in the conference this yr. i've seen him play in the passing league, he looked excellent every night and he's only a junior, he is much improved...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunsford was the best qb last year and he is the best qb this year. I hope the people from these weak schools (not Cloudland) just keep talking. Then when Hampton beats their brains in, I will be on here telling them about it. Why does everyone think Cosby is going to be any good at all. They weren't last year. Have they got some transfers or something? I have never heard this much talk about a team that is average at best. As for Cloudland this year and probably next year will belong to the Bulldogs, but after that, it looks like it wil return to Cloudland. I have heard great things about the freshman in Roan Mountain. I hope Hampton can stay in 1A so that we could watch Hampton and Cloudland battle for the conference title every year.

Lunsford was the best qb last year and he is the best qb this year. I hope the people from these weak schools (not Cloudland) just keep talking. Then when Hampton beats their brains in, I will be on here telling them about it. Why does everyone think Cosby is going to be any good at all. They weren't last year. Have they got some transfers or something? I have never heard this much talk about a team that is average at best. As for Cloudland this year and probably next year will belong to the Bulldogs, but after that, it looks like it wil return to Cloudland. I have heard great things about the freshman in Roan Mountain. I hope Hampton can stay in 1A so that we could watch Hampton and Cloudland battle for the conference title every year.

Vader, I'm sure you are to dumb to coach or play, so week 3 when you are dreaming about doing those two things come to Cloudland and you'll see this "weak" team is better than Cloudland! And If you think Lunsford is a better Qb than Rone from Cosby, you need not to leave your house! Lunsford is good but he won't attempt 50 passes this year. They got the wheels, not the guns.

Vader, I'm sure you are to dumb to coach or play, so week 3 when you are dreaming about doing those two things come to Cloudland and you'll see this "weak" team is better than Cloudland! And If you think Lunsford is a better Qb than Rone from Cosby, you need not to leave your house! Lunsford is good but he won't attempt 50 passes this year. They got the wheels, not the guns.

Yeah. Rone is much better than Lunseford. But don't forget Hodgepath from Grace. I think he's got the best arm in the conferance, he just dosen't have the team to support it. Heck, that Buckner kid from Jellico wasn't bad, its just that his offenseive line last year was so awful he'd have been better off to put tackleing dummies out there... Maybe at least the deffense would've tripped over them or something.

are you retarted, the season hasent even started and youre telling me that jellicos qb is better than hamptons... youre going to realize what an idiot you are once the season starts and hampton starts steam rolling over teams, the first week might be close and after that the blowouts begin... the freshman qb from cloudland might be better than jellico's qb...

are you retarted, the season hasent even started and youre telling me that jellicos qb is better than hamptons... youre going to realize what an idiot you are once the season starts and hampton starts steam rolling over teams, the first week might be close and after that the blowouts begin... the freshman qb from cloudland might be better than jellico's qb...

Well Jellico's qb is young too, and if you put him behind a line like Hampton's, I garuntee he'd be better than Lunceford... And you ought not call people names... Why don't you just go back to poga and chase your sister around your rusty trailer.

i think you started the name calling in this thread if i'm not mistaken, and i dont think you have much room to talk about poga or trailors... you are from stoney creek right? wow! thats a really sophisticated place, full of intellegent people...

Well just cause I started it, that dosen't make it right. And yes, Stoney Creek is a step up from poga (or hampton in general), but I'm not from Stoney Creek. I just live here. And love it. :lol: