Haywood

MLK

Goodpasture

Sycamore

McMinn Central

MLK

Austin East

Winner:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now I'm sure you'll have some induviduals who'll get on here and swear up and down that their team just can't be beaten but when you take into consideration that injuries are a major part in all athletics then there is just no way to determine who'll be healthy and who won't be when these teams get to the 'Boro in March.

It's Bolivar's to lose...they're the defending champs and they still have the two guys who've made it happen, along with a supporting cast that is starting to come along...And I'm not from Bolivar and the be honest, I don't like them (probably because they beat us everytime we play them), but I do think that they're a great team and I don't think I've ever seen a better big game player than Willie Kemp...he just plays at another level, but this is old news to everyone...I say Bolivar wins it's 3rd straight State Championship unless Chism is unable to go...even then they have a chance, but Kemp will have to score 35 a game and the other guys will have to step up...

Contenders:

Bolivar

Mitchell

Liberty

Haywood

MLK

Goodpasture

Sycamore

McMinn Central

MLK

Austin East

Winner:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now I'm sure you'll have some induviduals who'll get on here and swear up and down that their team just can't be beaten but when you take into consideration that injuries are a major part in all athletics then there is just no way to determine who'll be healthy and who won't be when these teams get to the 'Boro in March.

My final four would be:

Boliver

Mitchell

Austin East

and Mcminn Central

With Mitchell winning a close one over Boliver

is Raleigh Egypt not AA

My final four would be:

Boliver

Mitchell

Austin East

and Mcminn Central

With Mitchell winning a close one over Boliver

is Raleigh Egypt not AA

RA is AAA...Austin-East is not good enough to make it...somethin else I've been lookin into...I don't believe that Bolivar Central, Mitchell, & Liberty Tech can all make it because unless I am mistaken, they are respectively Districts 11 & 12 aa...that means that they play each other in Regionals...therefore, my Final Four is Bolivar Central, Mitchell, McMinn Central, and I don't know who who for the 4th team...

RA is AAA...Austin-East is not good enough to make it...somethin else I've been lookin into...I don't believe that Bolivar Central, Mitchell, & Liberty Tech can all make it because unless I am mistaken, they are respectively Districts 11 & 12 aa...that means that they play each other in Regionals...therefore, my Final Four is Bolivar Central, Mitchell, McMinn Central, and I don't know who who for the 4th team...

It is very possible that it could be Liberty vs. Bolivar in the finals..............they'll also play in the finals of the district tournament. And the AA gold ball is definitely staying in the west this year between Liberty, Bolivar, and Mitchell. No way McMinn, Sycamore, or Austin East beats these teams.

In MY OPINION it's going to come from west ten....u have the favorite bolivar, talented mitchell, solid haywood, young liberty, and raleigh E who has only lost one game...they all will beat each other up in the district and region and whoever walks out of the substate will be the champions,...