IS WHITBY GOING BACK TO OBION CENTRAL?

spellerone

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates on the Obion Co Central coaching situation? I hope all is well with the kids, and I hate that they are in the middle of such a situation as this.

Prayers from Middle Tennessee!

Thanks Matador, I believe only prayers will get us through this, As for the boys, they came out Fri. night and beat a team(56-52) that had beaten them earlier in the season 58-48. Auther Moss who is filling in said the boys were jumping and excited in the locker room after the game. Like i said before these kids have grown and matured a lot with what has been put on their shoulders-more than some of the parents. They just want to play basketball, have fun doing it and give their very best to win. My hat is off to Auther Moss and Mason Story for the great job they done with this team in Fri. nights game coming away with the victory. I ask ALL REBEL FANS to come out Tues. night and support both of the REBEL teams and let them know you there for them. They not only need it they DESERVE IT :thumb:

Thanks Matador, I believe only prayers will get us through this, As for the boys, they came out Fri. night and beat a team(56-52) that had beaten them earlier in the season 58-48. Auther Moss who is filling in said the boys were jumping and excited in the locker room after the game. Like i said before these kids have grown and matured a lot with what has been put on their shoulders-more than some of the parents. They just want to play basketball, have fun doing it and give their very best to win. My hat is off to Auther Moss and Mason Story for the great job they done with this team in Fri. nights game coming away with the victory. I ask ALL REBEL FANS to come out Tues. night and support both of the REBEL teams and let them know you there for them. They not only need it they DESERVE IT :thumb:

bring back Coach R. Davis, if he will accept it. Russ is a good guy and has an interest in OCCHS basketball. He may not be interested in coming back and I wouldn't blame him.

bring back Coach R. Davis, if he will accept it. Russ is a good guy and has an interest in OCCHS basketball. He may not be interested in coming back and I wouldn't blame him.

Now there is another man who was thrown under the bus at OC. There have been several casualties in that athletic system in the last few years. When will the bleeding(literally) stop [/b]MEDIC, MEDIC!!!!!!

Just Calm down folks :) Everything will be okay at OC, the kids have worked hard

this year and are determined to make some noise come post-season, no matter who is on the bench :thumb:

Whitby is not coming back, all you die hard fans need to wake up, get out of the 80's and join us in the real world B)

The OC real world is a little to real..Kids are being beat down...you are too calm..Don't you think that chaining the doors is a bit extreme. What is being hidden behind those chained doors, inquiring minds want to know, need to know. The kids need a coach not a warden.

The OC real world is a little to real..Kids are being beat down...you are too calm..Don't you think that chaining the doors is a bit extreme. What is being hidden behind those chained doors, inquiring minds want to know, need to know. The kids need a coach not a warden.

Believe it or not but there is a "BRIGHT" light at the end of this tunnel--more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!