Livingston Academy

The General

Just wanted to comment on what a great season the Wildcats are having this year. They seem to get better every game. Justin Monday is playing extremely well and so is the rest of the team. Coach Melton has done a great job with the Wildcat squad thus far.

How does everyone think they will do when it comes to the regional playoffs?

I have to agree with you. They are getting tremendous outside shooting and they all can jump like kangaroos and are really fast. I think there are some other teams to watch out far when the tourneys start. Alot of the time what worked during the regular season don't seem to work in a tournament game. However, Livingston Academy boys I think is locked and loaded. I think the type of competition they have played will help them in the tournaments.

Wildcat 1970

Edited by Wildcat 1970

I have to agree with you. They are getting tremendous outside shooting and they all can jump like kangaroos and are really fast. I think there are some other teams to watch out far when the tourneys start. Alot of the time what worked during the regular season don't seem to work in a tournament game. However, Livingston Academy boys I think is locked and loaded. I think the type of competition they have played will help them in the tournaments.

Wildcat 1970

its about time that our boys team had a good season. If we keep our minds on the game we should do well in the tournaments

Not mant people realize how sick Cates was at the regional tournament last year. If he had been healthy at all, I feel like LA would have went a long way last year.

Not many people realize how sick Wilson Cates was last year???????? Wilson Cates would not have pulled them through last year. Yeah, they may have only lost 9 games, but the level of competition they played last year was really NOT that good. Cates is a phenominal athlete, but he would not have pulled them through last year, and by getting on here and saying that he would have you disgrace the team they had. They may have been good enough to win last year, but they did not get the job done. Richard Melton has done an AWESOME job at LA, and will for many, many years to come. Awesome job Coach.

Not many people realize how sick Wilson Cates was last year???????? Wilson Cates would not have pulled them through last year. Yeah, they may have only lost 9 games, but the level of competition they played last year was really NOT that good. Cates is a phenominal athlete, but he would not have pulled them through last year, and by getting on here and saying that he would have you disgrace the team they had. They may have been good enough to win last year, but they did not get the job done. Richard Melton has done an AWESOME job at LA, and will for many, many years to come. Awesome job Coach.

If you would have taken time to read, if you can, you would notice that I said he was sick in the regional tournament. I was in no way putting down any players on that team. Wilson was just real sick with a stomach virus and would have made a lot of difference in that game if he had been healthy. Ask him how sick he was. Richard is doing a good job, so why don't you go forward and support him instead of looking at the past and dissing another coach?

I dont know if i want to agree or disagree with you.I kind of want to agree because it takes more than one person to put you through a great season,but i want to disagree because he is a very good athlete and he is a major asset to LA's team,which means a lot.

General, I thought you were the coach? Do you really need someone to tell you, you are doing a good job?

LA is having a great year and are playing very well.

If you are not the coach pardon me, some people at LA told me the general was the boys coach.......IF so you are doing great, if not tell coach he is doing good

How can you say competition last year wasn't that good???? 2005 graduated alot better class than this yr. will with the exception of cates and randolph not many even were noticed last year in district play....This is the weakest 7aa has been in a long time...Even region play is down with the loss of David Lipscomb and MLK...so don't even try to say that last yr didn't face the competition that this yr did because if anything last yrs competition was tougher.....this yr's LA team is doin great and has a great shot at going to state but to say that the competition this year is better than last years is ludacris....sorry play 4 fun that you couldn't cut it in past yrs but don't dish past LA teams for their achievments