powell 58 central 60b

PowellFan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game both teams

Conner had somewhere around 33 for powell

Central took the game over in the fourth too win it they where down the hole game

good job both teams

HTV or anyone why was lee not playing i think i saw him in the student section not sure whats going on

I heard that he was pretty sick. How about that officiating?

guy from central did call a TO, but he didnt have control of the ball therefore it should have gone to us but ohh well, the refs where horrible both ways

it was still a fun game too watch

Why was lee in the student section if he wasnt playin cause he was sick shouldnt he have been on the bench

Tommorrow is signing day i hope he is better for tommorrow

Powell[/url'>Fan' post='825919680' date='Jan 31 2006 - 10:23 PM']

guy from central did call a TO, but he didnt have control of the ball therefore it should have gone to us but ohh well, the refs where horrible both ways

it was still a fun game too watch

Why was lee in the student section if he wasnt playin cause he was sick shouldnt he have been on the bench

Tommorrow is signing day i hope he is better for tommorrow

You would think that if Smith is still part of the team he would sit on the Bench with his teammates?

Very disappointing loss for Powell. Central is a talented team but very poorly coached. I guess their talent was able to overcome the coaching last night. Unfortunately for Bobcat fans this will buy some time for the coach and he will be back next season for another miserable year of Central basketball. Maybe he will recognize his limitations and do what is best for the kids and step down at the end of the season.

Congrats to the kids for being able to overcome coaching and get a big win.

You would think that if Smith is still part of the team he would sit on the Bench with his teammates?

Very disappointing loss for Powell. Central is a talented team but very poorly coached. I guess their talent was able to overcome the coaching last night. Unfortunately for Bobcat fans this will buy some time for the coach and he will be back next season for another miserable year of Central basketball. Maybe he will recognize his limitations and do what is best for the kids and step down at the end of the season.

Smith was not there last night. His brother was there in the student section and they are twins, but Lee was at home resting.

Smith was not there last night. His brother was there in the student section and they are twins, but Lee was at home resting.

That is correct. I saw Lee this morning. He's feeling pretty bad and will likely be out for a while.

He did sign his letter of intent to play football for UT this morning at the school.

Lee has two younger brothers that are twins. Lee himself is not a twin.

Yes, again correct. Thanks for pointing that out. I missed the part that incorrectly mentioned Lee being the one having a twin.

In any event, Ben was the one sitting in the student section last night.

No......he is not a bad coach BC2. Just because someone wants to hold kids accountable and TRY to teach them something outside of sports, that does not equate to bad coaching.

I'll take a coach who will only win 10 games a year that produces young men to be proud of.....versus 20 wins and bad horseback riders :)