Collinwood vs Summertown

TrojanSportsFan

Congratulations to Summertown on the win. This was a great game. Collinwood was really flat tonight and off on their shots. Not taking anything away from Summertown or making excuses, but Collinwood missed the shots they mostly make. They were down by 10 in the 4th and made a run but it was a little too late. Good luck to both teams come tourney time.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Lady Eagles.

This is the 3rd straight year, and 4th out of the last 5, that the Lady Eagles have won, or shared the regular-season crown.

2005-2006 - D12A Champion

2004-2005 - D12A Co-Champions (with Perry Co,)

2003-2004 - D12A Co-Champions (with Perry Co.)

2001-2002 - D12A Champions (undefeated in 12A)

Quite a run -

Congrats to the Lady Eagles.

This is the 3rd straight year, and 4th out of the last 5, that the Lady Eagles have won, or shared the regular-season crown.

2005-2006 - D12A Champion

2004-2005 - D12A Co-Champions (with Perry Co,)

2003-2004 - D12A Co-Champions (with Perry Co.)

2001-2002 - D12A Champions (undefeated in 12A)

Quite a run -Right--I think this should reflect on the contributions the two seniors have been for the past 4 years. They will be missed next year, but I believe with the talent coming back, the Lady Eagles will make it the 4th straight and 5 out of the last 6.

Congrats Summertown Lady Eagles! Even though I'm a PC fan, I still enjoy watching you guys play. Out of all the teams in District 12A, I have to say your players have the best attitude and sportsmanship out of all the teams we play. Best of luck to you & our Lady Viks in the tournament. These are my choices for 1 & 2! Of course I can't help but want PC to be #1, but I"ll be cheering for you guys to do well also! Play hard and stay healthy!