Giles Co. Coaching Search Underway!

Guest catfish-hunter

I don't know? My All-Star is close by now. If i ever do I would like 1a I think. P'S. Toast with Butter sure is Good ! :thumb:

Hawse40

Alot can be siad for good ol 1a football towns and players. We don't send many D1, but we sure have alot of fun on Friday nights. My brother is still a little partial to "BIG TIME FOOTBALL". Who runs a wing back option in OT?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Is it David O'Connor OR David O'Connell??????????

Whatever his name is it seems like Giles Co. agreed with me on this one and took a step towards the future instead of settling for a guy who'd only be around for 2-3 years at best (that is even stretching it).

That's not an insult Hawse40 but instead it's REALITY :thumb:

Edited by catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

well it is coach o'conner and catfish the new "Atletic Facility" has been up for almost a year

THANKS!!!

At least you guys have got a coach now and this big process is finally out of the way. Now all of the concentration goes back to working towards the fall and winning games. Isn't that what high school football should really be all about for the kids anyway??????

Congrats to Giles Co. on your new coach. Coach O'conner please build these kids back up to mental playing ability as the last coach had totally destroyed them to better himself AGAIN. You have a great bunch of kids that if you ask them to run off a cliff for ya they will. Good luck and turn GC around. The last guy was too scared to try.

Coach O'Conner seems like a very good coach. the first day he was here and talked to the tema he took us and worked with the qb's and fullbacks. I know we have a ways to go but to me that says hes ready to get us movin. he could be at lee for the rest of the school year but he plans oncomin atleast 3 days a week to practice. he went with us to the weight liftin comp today.