chattNOOGA AREA!

pioneerbaseball09

ok you tell me what Beau Brown could do that none of my 5 starters can??

and I aint all about Red Bank. i mean im for them but i considered other teams as well.

out of this whole post up until triplethreat32 and me there was not one thing on Red Bank except on peoples 2nd and 3rd team. We are the best team and have the best record in this city and you mean to tell me that we dont have one person who is good enough to be on someones starting 5? that don't even sound right. i haven't seen this beau brown guy play he might be great but i based mine on what i have seen. as far as temple, and grace,McMinn Central i haven't seen them play so I can't put nobody from those schools. From all the players on here from McMinn, Temple, and Grace they should have the best records in this city but they don't. It sounds a little strange for them to have all the greats but not the best records

ok grace is 19-4, temple is 18-4, and mcminn central is 25-1, none of those records are too shabby at all, and if you actually look, yes mcminn's 25-1 is better than red bank's 22-2, and anyway 22-2 is not all that much better than 18 or 19-4, red bank has some good players, but none of them are as good as beau brown...and if you haven't seen all these teams play then you can't fairly assess the teams and players and say that your team is the best, all that you are doing is saying hey we have a good record and its my team we are the best, get over it, there are other good teams and players you dont have 5 of the top 10

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok you tell me what Beau Brown could do that none of my 5 starters can??

and I aint all about Red Bank. i mean im for them but i considered other teams as well.

out of this whole post up until triplethreat32 and me there was not one thing on Red Bank except on peoples 2nd and 3rd team. We are the best team and have the best record in this city and you mean to tell me that we dont have one person who is good enough to be on someones starting 5? that don't even sound right. i haven't seen this beau brown guy play he might be great but i based mine on what i have seen. as far as temple, and grace,McMinn Central i haven't seen them play so I can't put nobody from those schools. From all the players on here from McMinn, Temple, and Grace they should have the best records in this city but they don't. It sounds a little strange for them to have all the greats but not the best records

Beau would do in anybody on Red Bank's team...

I doubt that we can meet at a gym to see this

man it is in your best interest to stop talking. You are making yourself look foolish. Red Bank is a good team. More than likely the best in the city. They have good players, but they dont have any real "superstars." You watch red bank and not one person really sticks out. They have 5 solid starters, no stars. So when making an all city team some people are gonna get left out. And you are so blinded by anything red bank.

man it is in your best interest to stop talking. You are making yourself look foolish. Red Bank is a good team. More than likely the best in the city. They have good players, but they dont have any real "superstars." You watch red bank and not one person really sticks out. They have 5 solid starters, no stars. So when making an all city team some people are gonna get left out. And you are so blinded by anything red bank.

im not saying that 5 or more people from red bank can make an all city team. Im saying that out of all the players in the city i would pick who i said i would to beat anybody elses team. I only think 2 maybe three people can make an all city team from our school. Randall Smith,(pg) and Brandon Moon(sg) and maybe one other person. You are right we dont have one superstar.(just because there not super stars doesn't mean there not good that could mean that the people around them are good also as to a one man team).People on here are making it seem like im saying that we have the best stars in the city and thats not what im saying. But i will say we are the BEST team in my opinion and record wise

Edited by champ423

Red Bank simply has a good team. They are a bunch of average ball players who come together to make up a good team. Beau Brown is a good ball player on an average team. Beau makes his team really good.

My 5 would be:

PG- Oglesby, BC (shoots too much, but so did Hare and he's doing pretty good at Belmont)

SG- Brown, McMinn ( really likes to score but is effective when not scoring, both on the glass and defensive end)

SF- The Kid from ND ( Heck of a scorer decently athletic. Very good mid-range game, thick enough to battle a bigger guy on D)

PF- McMasters, Grace ( Will be a D-1 ball player, great shot blocker, average rebounder, good offensive game when Grace needs it)

C- Jurick, ER ( Will play D-1 ball somewhere, Best shot blocker in the city, great rebounder, average offensive game. As a sophmore he already has the ability to take over games)

6th man- Robinson, SP ( I can't believe he hasn't been mentioned 22 reb is 22 boards even if you play rec league teams, The best rebounder in the city.)

Red Bank is not a world beating team. There is no way one of their players could gaurd Beau. They can't gaurd T.O. either, they can contain him but they can't gaurd him. He's still gonna get his dub figures on anyone who gaurds him. Shoot, he'd drop a 10 spot on Ron Artest. :thumb:

Its hard not to score double figures when you shoot 30 shots a game.

Red Bank simply has a good team. They are a bunch of average ball players who come together to make up a good team. Beau Brown is a good ball player on an average team. Beau makes his team really good.

My 5 would be:

PG- Oglesby, BC (shoots too much, but so did Hare and he's doing pretty good at Belmont)

SG- Brown, McMinn ( really likes to score but is effective when not scoring, both on the glass and defensive end)

SF- The Kid from ND ( Heck of a scorer decently athletic. Very good mid-range game, thick enough to battle a bigger guy on D)

PF- McMasters, Grace ( Will be a D-1 ball player, great shot blocker, average rebounder, good offensive game when Grace needs it)

C- Jurick, ER ( Will play D-1 ball somewhere, Best shot blocker in the city, great rebounder, average offensive game. As a sophmore he already has the ability to take over games)

6th man- Robinson, SP ( I can't believe he hasn't been mentioned 22 reb is 22 boards even if you play rec league teams, The best rebounder in the city.)

Average players?? The only reason you'll probably havent notice us is because we dont have one player that just dominates..We have a TEAM and we have 4 players scoring double digits each night and we are still getting it done night in and night out...But anyway I think we should have at least one player on the first team because none of the people you'll have playing plays defense besides blocking shots..Blocking shots is the easiest form of defense in the game of basketball..A man can drive past you get the hole but considering your SIZE and/or RAW TALENT you still block the shot....But me myself I like hands-on defense a person who get your grill and talk crazy to you and you dont catch....

And Red Bank has two of them in Ta-Ta Caldwell and Mike Mike Mcgowan