Sullivan Central playing strong in the end of the season

big ballin

:blink: Haha we really aren't related,I hate USC to be honest with you. art thank you for the classy post,It's good to see those and congrats to DB for their win over the hill last night.Let's hope the Cougars can keep up their winning streak,the game tonight against Twin Springs kind of interests me,if they will keep playing hard or if they will have a let down game.It is senior night but last year they had a letdown on senior night to,let's hope for a good game and to keep the momentum rolling.

Good Luck to everybody :blink:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Haha we really aren't related,I hate USC to be honest with you. art thank you for the classy post,It's good to see those and congrats to DB for their win over the hill last night.Let's hope the Cougars can keep up their winning streak,the game tonight against Twin Springs kind of interests me,if they will keep playing hard or if they will have a let down game.It is senior night but last year they had a letdown on senior night to,let's hope for a good game and to keep the momentum rolling.

Good Luck to everybody :blink:

And you hate me because....?

Whoa big misunderstanding.I meant the team USC,not you,he thought we were related so I was just giving him some proof to show we aren't probably isn't the best proof just throwing it out there.I've backed you up on most of your posts so I definately don't hate you.

I definately made a mistake on my last post,we had to play awesome in order to beat Twin Springs,if we would have had a let down game we would have lost by 30.Dockery is the man,I haven't seen a guy be able to shoot the 3 off the dribble with a guy on him in forever.I hope this win just keeps the momentum going for Central,best of luck to everybody,and no hard feelings trojanman.

:rolleyes:

AWESOME GAME!!! I have said that so many times this year. I am so proud of the Cougars. We really have alot of talent and just great hustle. You really couldn't have asked for a better homecoming/senior night!! Great effort tonight.

WHAT A SHOT GABE!!!!! :rolleyes::lol:

GO COUGARS!!! KEEP IT UP!!

Whoa big misunderstanding.I meant the team USC,not you,he thought we were related so I was just giving him some proof to show we aren't probably isn't the best proof just throwing it out there.I've backed you up on most of your posts so I definately don't hate you.

I definately made a mistake on my last post,we had to play awesome in order to beat Twin Springs,if we would have had a let down game we would have lost by 30.Dockery is the man,I haven't seen a guy be able to shoot the 3 off the dribble with a guy on him in forever.I hope this win just keeps the momentum going for Central,best of luck to everybody,and no hard feelings trojanman.

:thumb:

It's cool!

that was a great game last night........really shouldn't have been that close tho.....central has to have some of the best fans in the state....they are redneck....but the some of the best....i don't want neone from unicoi bringin up the fight at unicoi like 2 years ago, thats old news and besides there's not proof as to who started it. neway.....i'm glad to see the seniors go out on top at home they deserved it. they are really playin good ball down near the end of the season. they're lack of size does bother me a lil near playoff time but if their shots are fallin from phil and hess...and u know gabe is money if he get position on the low block. it'll be interesting to see if the cougars can make another run at state. congratulations on the win.