Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Coffee County Thanksgiving Classic. Lipscomb had Tullahoma soundly beat, but removed their starters, and put in underclassmen. Tullahoma NEVER gave up, and ended up cutting the lead. Lipscomb had to put their starters back in to win the game. When the game seemed 'over,' they had such heart! I am always impressed with a team that keeps playing like it is a two point game, even if it is a 20 point game. Good luck Tullahoma. I would like to see both Tullahoma and CC Central pull some upsets in their district. As a AA fan with a child that has played DIV I AAU, I really enjoyed the competition this weekend, and saw some great games. Both Tullahoma and Central have talent and good defense. Their outside shooting was very consistent. Good luck to both the Tullahoma and Coffee County basketball girls. Show AAA what competitors you are!!

they lost by 40 one girl for smyrna had 13 steals

i think the OT with coffee hurt the girls because on saturday they seemed like they were warn down so that was probably the case last night

the girls have to learn when you play back to back games the intensity has to be the same or greater the next night

well we went back to our old ways tonight and we were doing so good

2 steps forward 10 steps back

they are still better than in yrs past. Coach is doing a good job. A couple of yrs, they could win 10-15 games. The freshmen will help and Brock will help, if she sticks to basketball.

Edited by wingman10