Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they had a chance to tie the game at the end but didn't but thats improvement none the less

west at east tomorrow night and the freshman play at shelbyville also

their freshman point guard plays both frosh and varsity and she has hit 2 game winning shots for the varsity

i don't know why we can't have the same thing

they had a chance to tie the game at the end but didn't but thats improvement none the less

west at east tomorrow night and the freshman play at shelbyville also

their freshman point guard plays both frosh and varsity and she has hit 2 game winning shots for the varsity

i don't know why we can't have the same thing

The Tullahoma JV team was not up to their self last night. They have a good team. #15 did not shoot the ball well as I have seen her shoot before. #11 is a real good player one of the best on the team but was sadden to see her not go thru the line after the game. #20 did not play as much as I thought she would she fast and plays good defense. #41 is a tough rebounder.

Just my thoughts. As they improve this game will get closer as they get older.

Shelbyville won

But I sure their going to be some say homecooking.

Both teams played very bad last night. Fouls where not called on both ends. But the way I look at things you give a little and you take a little. I sure the refs will better when Shelbyville goes to Tullahoma. I was told they will play each other three times I think this year. They may have been talking about the next JV game and Varsity game

Keep up the work ladies for Both schools you have a lot of talent

The Tullahoma JV team was not up to their self last night. They have a good team. #15 did not shoot the ball well as I have seen her shoot before. #11 is a real good player one of the best on the team but was sadden to see her not go thru the line after the game. #20 did not play as much as I thought she would she fast and plays good defense. #41 is a tough rebounder.

Just my thoughts. As they improve this game will get closer as they get older.

Shelbyville won

But I sure their going to be some say homecooking.

Both teams played very bad last night. Fouls where not called on both ends. But the way I look at things you give a little and you take a little. I sure the refs will better when Shelbyville goes to Tullahoma. I was told they will play each other three times I think this year. They may have been talking about the next JV game and Varsity game

Keep up the work ladies for Both schools you have a lot of talent

Tullahoma got cheated I was told by one of the dads. Tullahoma was playing 5 agianst 7( plus Refs). Tullahoma Jv can get them at home

Keep your heads up ladies