Grace-Temple III

Grace Golden Eagles

Temple played the best they could. The only problem with Temple's game was that Grace brought their "A" game. People have been saying all season long that if Grace brought the "A" game they are double-digits better than Temple.

I have said that...

but, I would agree with some of the Temple fans. I think they could have played better. I think Grace could have put a better effort in if the fouls wou;dn't have come into play in the second quarter. You have to remember that Grace was up one at half even tho Nick, Dilts and Carter sat the ENTIRE second quarter. It was a good job by the bench stepping up and playin well. I think both teams could improve on last nights game. I think Temple will play better in the next match up and Grace will play a bit smarter....

Grace is still 10+ points better and I they finally proved it to themselves last night.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played for temple a few years back and notice a difference in the playing style. It seems temple doesn't play the defense they were known for. No one is ever in the lane to stop the drives. Never see anyone boxing out. Hardly ever any "turning the man." What's a charge? Its just not "in your face" defense. Dee is not all bad. Josh has the potential. Seth, well Skogens have never been known for defense.

Now temple has the talent. But, I really think Coach W. needs to go back and teach the fundees or temple just wont measure up to their past.

Watching Grace beat down temple was quite humbling. Hats off to Grace. They seem to really have it together. Grace played better "temple" D than temple did and has in a long time.

article_34194-2.jpg

Just wanted to let my boys on the Temple basketball know that the loyal fans are still behind you guys and to encourage you to work hard this last week of the regular season.

Let the picture above be an incentive to give it all you've got in the days ahead.

Bring the G-Ball back to Temple. :lol:

loyal fans are still out there? Are you making an accusation that we aren't loyal? Or there are unloyal fans? Nice try on the picture and words, but you have used the gold ball pics before to rub it in to Grace. Dude, don't try to start anything with Grace guys. And don't make the excuse that you weren't cause you have and it seems you are trying to do it again. I was upset we lost, but I am not trying to start crap and run my mouth. Just congratulate and move on. Don't embarrass your team. If any of those grace guys want to run their mouth on here, then let them.There's nothing we can do. We just have to come prepared. We can do it. And if people want to tell us we can't or won't win, then let that be our incentive to give it all we got. Just keep your focus on next time. Summing up what Eldridge said in the paper; regular season games don't matter. It's the tournament that counts.

But don't get me wrong, like I am saying we should just roll over and do nothing. I am proud of our guys. I am sure they will work on what they need to work on. Keep your heads up guys.

Edited by PBG030

I love all the pics of these trophy's in the past! makes so scared that 3 years ago Temple was a threat,but now half of those players are gone! I think i wet myself!Thats like pulling pics of the super bowl 25 years ago adn saying you did it back then,keep it up and you can still do it!Wow,what are yall thinking?

Edited by knightnarmour54

I love all the pics of these trophy's in the past! makes so scared that 3 years ago Temple was a threat,but now half of those players are gone! I think i wet myself!Thats like pulling pics of the super bowl 25 years ago adn saying you did it back then,keep it up and you can still do it!Wow,what are yall thinking?

You are obviously an ignorant. I hope you took the time to read my post(a temple fan). That was one person who brought up the pics everytime.

So don't pull that crap "ya'll". No one else has pulled gold ball pics up except for templefan4life.

You are obviously an ignorant. I hope you took the time to read my post(a temple fan). That was one person who brought up the pics everytime.

So don't pull that crap "ya'll". No one else has pulled gold ball pics up except for templefan4life.

Excause me...what was that one perosn thinking? Just end this thread though,the game is over and nobody cares anymore!

Temple[/url]Fan4Life' post='825935838' date='Feb 12 2006 - 12:16 AM']

article_34194-2.jpg

I think the better caption to the picture would be:

Man... those days are LONG gone.

:thumb:

hey coach, quit reading into things. "you act . . ." Last time I checked you cant see expression over the internet or how somebody is acting. We did play good but there is always room for improvement! And I wasnt trying to say that they didnt play good earlier. Good Luck!

hey coach? What are you talking about. I am no coach and if I was I wouldn't let my players get on here and say things dumb like that. Both teams give it there all every time they play. It was strange Friday because it was the first time I saw what looked like Temple giving up. I know they didn't because they are way beter than that, it just wasn't the Temple team I am used to seeing play.

Temple[/url]Fan4Life' post='825934378' date='Feb 10 2006 - 11:13 PM']

Come talk to me after you bring one of these home:

gbbk20.jpg

bbbk87.jpg

is anyone in that picture still even playing or in high school moron. thats like posting a picture of jordan's bull after the '06 bulls get beat. absolutley pointless. join us all in 2006 and accept your defeat and prepare for the next one because it will be here soon enough