Preseason Top AAA Teams

play2live

Thank you everyone that made peaceful conversation. This is what I have gathered and some of my own personal opinion. Top 11 teams heading into the scrimmages (I will do one more after scrimmages, based on opinions and other things, but not the result).

1)Brentwood (won it last year, will compete again)

2)Hendersonville (Kelly is not their entire team)

3)Bearden (noone complained with my last ranking of them)

4)Blackman (everyone complained that they should be higher)

5)Houston (think they could surprise some people and definitely have a good chance for state)

6)Farragut (I still say they will be good...I've seen their jv teams beat top teams varsity)

7)Oak Ridge (have to respect their talent)

8)Clarksville (I'm telling you they will be good this year again)

9)Rossview (I look forward to their district battle with Clarksville...should be interesting and hard fought)

10)Riverdale (I don't know much about them, but highly ranked amongst others)

11)McMinn County (they score...can their opponent?)

Obviously, this means absolutely nothing. Therefore, please don't yell at me because your team is not on here. Prove that you should be when the real season starts (scrimmages mean nothing).

I think this was a great guess at the season. I would make one change i would drop Brentwood to 3 and move Hvill to 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adidas are drunk there is no way you can rank brentwood that low. They might of lost eight starters but the still have the number one forward and just picked up a new region player. There defence will still be one of the strongest around. Also there midfield will be big and there fowards were 1st and 3rd in scoreing on the team last year. they will be good. And werent you the one who said lowder was going pro in two years. Your nuts

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO MJUHB

Shelbyville played Brentwood Fri night in scrimmage .

BW 3 SCHS 0 One goal from the run of play,`PK and one BEAUTIFUL 40yd Free Kick still rising when it hit the back of the net. BW fast and aggressive as always . Don't overlook them.

i didn't you'll played brentwood until yesterday mourning or i would have been their but instead i was bored out of my mind :thumb: at the region semi's on wednesday night

see you thursday night

we play brentwood april 29

Edited by mjuhb

i have my week one poll up for AAA i am still working on D2 and AA/A i will post it on sunday

does anybody know when eurosport comes out

It looks nice, except for Clarksville not being included. They are going to be a very good team this year.

Eurosport will remain the same till the season starts and plays some games.

It looks nice, except for Clarksville not being included. They are going to be a very good team this year.

Eurosport will remain the same till the season starts and plays some games.

they've got brentwood and hendersonville in their 1st 2 games that will be their measuring stick

plus during the fall i didn't have brentwood or oak ridge anywhere on the map but they turned out pretty good