Big 9 Student Sections

easttennesseefan

Last night a friend and I went to see the Science Hill vs. Crockett game. I went because it was Science Hill's Senior Night and my friend knew one of their players. I am not from east tennessee, but I live here now and go to ETSU. From what I saw, Science Hill's student section was absolutley crazy. There was one big guy in the front row who I would nominate as the craziest High School Fan out there. The gym was so loud and it was mainly due to the Student Section. Also, they had some pretty clever cheers and chants. Has anyone seen or heard any of these chants? If so, is Science Hill always this crazy or was it just because it was Senior Night?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan Central has quite the student section. We are big fans of Cougar Basketball and Central def. knows how to show it. I'm betting it was because it was Senior night at Science Hill, I don't recall the fans being very rowdy when we played them. Could be wrong though.

Well i was at the Sh v. Cougars game and the student section for the cougars wasnt that loud when science hill was up by thirty some odd points. Or what about the first time when they were all chanting inbred rednecks as all the cougars were leaving the topper palace. Yea i would defeniatly give an award to Science Hill's student section.

Well i was at the Sh v. Cougars game and the student section for the cougars wasnt that loud when science hill was up by thirty some odd points. Or what about the first time when they were all chanting inbred rednecks as all the cougars were leaving the topper palace. Yea i would defeniatly give an award to Science Hill's student section.

I'm curious JayBlow, are you the one that played basketball and quit, and now a cheerleader in the crowd.

What does chanting inbred rednecks have to with basketball? That might be the worst chant in the history of basketball.

just look at the picture below your post and you will figure out why we chant inbred rednecks......... because short fat redheaded teams come and join our conference.

just look at the picture below your post and you will figure out why we chant inbred rednecks......... because short fat redheaded teams come and join our conference.

well i think our "short fat redheaded REDNECK" team (which by the way moved from AA to AAA) are DOMINATING "YOUR" conference. <_< we're all from east tennessee, so maybe you should check your family tree and see if there are any inbreds? i think i smell some jealousy

when did it become your conference? he is short(6'0") but can outscore any of your post players.... look at the stats he is avrg. 15 points and 6 rebounds a game, none of your post players avrg. near that and they are true post players... (not very good).... he is redheaded but what does that have to do with basketball? hess plays alot in the post but is a 2guard.... keep throwing fuel on the fire because central and s.h. may meet again.... but dont worry this little aa school that is new in the conf. is not very good they just have 3 of the top scorers in the conf. the assists leader in the conf. and one of the best defenders in the conf.(mccoy).... and gabe could very well win m.v.p. i will not say anything bad about s.h. they are the team to beat, central is taking it one game at a time.... but i will tell you this they will not back down from any team.... from my posts i wont have to eat any crow, but you might!!!!!!