Big 9 Student Sections

easttennesseefan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said look at t.h. because Deshaud can out play Gabe. But never did i once say that either of them will win the MVP. Am i right bballfan?

NO ONE from east will get it. Your team should atleast have to be ranked in the top 100 in the state. Clown? Well watch when you find out who the MVP is. Ill bet you it is not Johnson.

You have got to be kidding me. Wattad is the best player in the conference. If Forney was as good then i guess he must be getting looked at by big time schools also. Although Wattad might have to wait until next year to win it because i believe a senior should win it, he is still deserving of it and if it was my team, id take him over anyone in the conference. He can score like no other and he is clutch.

:rolleyes:

These are all quotes from the all mighty one. So tell us all mighty TROJANMAN who is the MVP this year if its none of the above????!!

Hello bdfnc....yes Kingsport is IN sullivan county but it is a CITY....that is why they put up all them there city limit signs.....by the way, here's your sign :unsure:

yes you "city" folks are just SO much better than us country, county, rednecks. how far away is south (a county school) from db anyways? 5 minutes?

its amazing what five minutes of travel does to the quality of a school

Yep, South, North, and Central are all extremely close to D-B, and I'm sure some county people pay tuition and go to D-B, along with plenty of people like myself who were just barely outside the city limits, so there's no way that the D-B students are any less deserving of the title "redneck" than anybody I went to high school with. I guess they could have said something worse though, it was just kinda funny since they didn't say anything like that until the game was pretty much over.

While we're on that subject, does anyone remember the point in the Central at D-B game where the refs were waiting to start the half (or quarter) and some administrator was having an animated discussion with a man on the lower level of the Central side? The game didn't start again until they were finished yacking about something, does anybody know what in the world was going on? I was very high up on that level so I couldn't hear anything.

Edited by bdfcnc_2005

Yep, South, North, and Central are all extremely close to D-B, and I'm sure some county people pay tuition and go to D-B, along with plenty of people like myself who were just barely outside the city limits, so there's no way that the D-B students are any less deserving of the title "redneck" than anybody I went to high school with. I guess they could have said something worse though, it was just kinda funny since they didn't say anything like that until the game was pretty much over.

While we're on that subject, does anyone remember the point in the Central at D-B game where the refs were waiting to start the half (or quarter) and some administrator was having an animated discussion with a man on the lower level of the Central side? The game didn't start again until they were finished yacking about something, does anybody know what in the world was going on? I was very high up on that level so I couldn't hear anything.

Betcha it was just DB trying to show their butts. All the guy said was "Bad call ref!" and he gets thrown out of the game?? Ridiculous. I don't have a problem with DB but that was uncalled for.

Betcha it was just DB trying to show their butts. All the guy said was "Bad call ref!" and he gets thrown out of the game?? Ridiculous. I don't have a problem with DB but that was uncalled for.

I didn't think he was thrown out of the arena, but I might have missed some of that. If they're going to start throwing out people for saying "bad call", then I'd might as well never attend a basketball game at any level again!

Off-topic, but the Atlantic Sun officials for ETSU games have been absolutely terrible this year and the entire arena has been getting on them for it, they did ok for the last home game but the previous ones I went to they CONSTANTLY missed fouls, travels, 5 second calls, 3 second calls, the list goes on and on, and the number of bad calls that added up probably cost ETSU their first home conference game against Belmont

. When you make a mistake, which is human, and you've got 3,000 people who saw you're wrong, or think you were wrong, are you going to eject all them for saying what's on their minds? Nobody should be removed from an arena for that!

the mustache mafia of ba definately wins. they even all have matching shirts showing off the three staight state titals. they have this one sign that they always have that is the lord of the rings movie poster with brandon wrights face superimposed over gandolfs and hes got three rings on his fingers. i thought it was pretty clever