favorite in A this season

competitive fire

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Friendship will be hard to handle in A this year. Didn't they get it handed to them in the state championship game last year?

Broad Axe...why don't you answer my question. If this is a thread about how Class A teams will do this year, and you're asking if they got their butts handed to them last year, explain to me what insight that provides for 2006 aside from the fact that USJ has moved to Class AA.

You're either a USJ fan or your team didn't get to the final last year, so instead of trying to stir up trouble why don't you fill us in on the relevance of your post.

FCS lost 9-2 to USJ and no, I do not believe that had much impact, if any, on their game against USJ. They were beat that day, and USJ was the better team. FCS lost four starting seniors. They will add a few who were ineligible last year due to transfer rules and make another run at the title. I wish them luck.

I also wish you a life, Broad Axe. And coherence. And while we're at it, relevance.

It appears that USJ's whoopin' on FCS in the championship game may be for naught. Apparently they cheated and have been stripped of their championships - state, region, district. I can only imagine how many kids were crushed (district, region, state) as their teams were put out of various tournaments by a team that couldn't even keep up with who was paying tuition and who wasn't.

Broad Axe...why don't you answer my question. If this is a thread about how Class A teams will do this year, and you're asking if they got their butts handed to them last year, explain to me what insight that provides for 2006 aside from the fact that USJ has moved to Class AA.

You're either a USJ fan or your team didn't get to the final last year, so instead of trying to stir up trouble why don't you fill us in on the relevance of your post.

FCS lost 9-2 to USJ and no, I do not believe that had much impact, if any, on their game against USJ. They were beat that day, and USJ was the better team. FCS lost four starting seniors. They will add a few who were ineligible last year due to transfer rules and make another run at the title. I wish them luck.

I also wish you a life, Broad Axe. And coherence. And while we're at it, relevance.

Happy to explain. Don't worry I'll be very clear this time b/c obviously anything over an 8th grade level of discussion frustrates and confuses some people. Unless the team from last year was totally dissolved and replaced with twenty something new players, then my point is as relevant as the moon is to the tides. As far as I know I have rarely, if ever, mentioned USJ on this thread. I wish Friendship luck as well! How does discussion and conflicting opinions equal stirring up trouble? If everyone agreed this would be a very quiet board!

Cameron Mixson?

Yes do you know him? I edited this because I saw your name before... on the left-handed catcher thread !!! I guess you do know him since you coached him for 2 years... where are you and what are you doing? Haven't seen you for awhile

Edited by commander1

Yes do you know him? I edited this because I saw your name before... on the left-handed catcher thread !!! I guess you do know him since you coached him for 2 years... where are you and what are you doing? Haven't seen you for awhile

I am the head baseball coach at wildwood high school in central florida. I wouldnt mind one day making my way back to middle tenn.

I am the head baseball coach at wildwood high school in central florida. I wouldnt mind one day making my way back to middle tenn.

Would love to see you back here ... I'll keep my ears open... Cameron has changed some since you coached him 6 '3-4" about 200 lbs and can NOW throw a nasty 2 don't know how much he will pitch with FCS depth. I got your e-mail from the other thread and will drop you a line if that's ok

Would love to see you back here ... I'll keep my ears open... Cameron has changed some since you coached him 6 '3-4" about 200 lbs and can NOW throw a nasty 2 don't know how much he will pitch with FCS depth. I got your e-mail from the other thread and will drop you a line if that's ok

yeah send me one that would be great.