Clay County @ Jackson County (Feb. 10th)

TopDawg83

these are the top 2 teams in district 7-A, clay stands undefeated while jacksons only 2 losses come from clay and pickett at home, this will really test the mustard and depth of these two talented teams, if jackson lets clay come and light it up in the first, well, sorry to say, it'll be over before it starts, thats what happened to jackson at clay, they tried to win the game in the fourth, that just doesn't happen, but if jackson has an A+++ game they better dig deep to pull out this win, otherwise i see clay going back homewith a 5 to 10 point win, goodluck to both teams

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are the top 2 teams in district 7-A, clay stands undefeated while jacksons only 2 losses come from clay and pickett at home, this will really test the mustard and depth of these two talented teams, if jackson lets clay come and light it up in the first, well, sorry to say, it'll be over before it starts, thats what happened to jackson at clay, they tried to win the game in the fourth, that just doesn't happen, but if jackson has an A+++ game they better dig deep to pull out this win, otherwise i see clay going back homewith a 5 to 10 point win, goodluck to both teams

Jackson Co has 3 district loses now, they blew a 13 point second half lead to Clarkrange, and lost by 15. How they did that I will never know?? :lol:

Edited by ECS

I think that JC can win but they will have to play at the top of their game I like JC if the game is close. I am afraid if the margin is 10+ then it will be Clay Co.

i agree, Jackson was playing really bad past few games but really stepped it up

against smith co . last nite and played well.with that effort they can beat clay but

with clarkrange or upperman effort clay will win big

Jackson County is getting way too much hype..I see them and pickett in the same boat,and if they lost to Clarkrange they really dont stand much of a chance..sure they are the #2 team in the district,but look how down this district is this year,pickett is decent and so is Jackson with clay being completely domimant.Last Year you had RBS Clay and Pickett as all top teams,and clarkrange being pretty decent.I mean ,Jackson county is ok,but deff. too much hype.GL dawgs.

If Jackson Co. can REBOUND and play defense the whole game they can win. They have the offense to play with Clay. JC also can not turn the ball over, REBOUNDING and TURNOVERS are the keys to victory for JC if they win these 2 stats they will WIN if not they will finish 3rd in District as I do not see Pickett losin too Monterey and Hermitage Spgs

Jackson Co. is clearly the #3 team or #4 since they lost to Clarkrange. Pickett has only lost to Clay Co. & Jackson once. JC has lost to 3 distict teams. Plus, they can only get 2nd with a win over Clay Co. to tie Pickett for 2nd and winning the coin toss to get the #2 seed.

Regardless of the outcome of this game Jackson County will face Pickett Co. in the semi's of the district. Both teams have won at home with similiar scores separating the winning and losing teams. Clarkrange is playing their best ball of the year right now and will be a tough opponent in the tournaments. Should be an exciting tournament. :(

As much as i would like to see Celina's streak end,I think that Celina will win this one by at least 10 or more depending on how Jackson plays.I think that if they play their absolute hardest that they could come out on top.

stranger things have happened in the devil's den but it will take a very good effort

to defeat clay co.