District 4-AAA

OutfielderNPitcher217

How's it going Dheat?

After having a son graduate from West in 04, this is weird that West is no longer in the District 4 race. I was privileged to see a lot of great baseball (namely from Farragut - not West LOL) during recent years, and I think I'll always pay attention to this district, even if I keep following West.

I ruffled some feathers on another thread when I said that the #2 & #3 teams in 4AAA have been tougher than their District 3 counterparts. But you're right, winning the District tournament is important again this year in order to avoid Halls.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's it going Dheat?

After having a son graduate from West in 04, this is weird that West is no longer in the District 4 race. I was privileged to see a lot of great baseball (namely from Farragut - not West LOL) during recent years, and I think I'll always pay attention to this district, even if I keep following West.

I ruffled some feathers on another thread when I said that the #2 & #3 teams in 4AAA have been tougher than their District 3 counterparts. But you're right, winning the District tournament is important again this year in order to avoid Halls.

Bizazz, It is weird now that son daoes not play. I'm excited that it's almost time. I saw Charlie and one of his sons at the UT game Friday. We played west in the fall and they have some good tallent. what would be even more weird is that the tournment may not make it to Farragut this year after what, 5 or 6 years. Any way keep in touch. I need up dates on those college kids.

I think Maryville could be a sleeper. Lots of young, unproven players but if they gel and perform they could be dangerous. Definitely better than last year and with so many committed to just baseball, we'll see if they worked hard in the off season or not?

I agree and disagree with you. There pitching is solid. hitting is not. If they can improve that and not make the errors they made last year they might.

If you mean hitting is not solid because the young talent is unproven then I agree but if you mean because they are not good hitters then I disagree. The juniors who will start this year have good bats and if they fulfill their potential then the hitting will be solid enough!

Hey boys...saw you guys were talkin about us so i thought i would drop in and let you know whats up...we have been waiting for practice to start for some time now...all of our guys are very excited about the upcoming season...I have been waiting on the season since last year...I have something personally to prove to a lot of people that think I only got here because of my dad...its okay though...FUEL FOR THE FIRE...also some of our guys are still looking for somewhere to play college ball for the next few years...DHEAT- hitting is suspect right now, but our pitching is going to be our strongest link. Hope you guys come support a little bit this year...its always good to see a few more faces in the stands.

Hey boys...saw you guys were talkin about us so i thought i would drop in and let you know whats up...we have been waiting for practice to start for some time now...all of our guys are very excited about the upcoming season...I have been waiting on the season since last year...I have something personally to prove to a lot of people that think I only got here because of my dad...its okay though...FUEL FOR THE FIRE...also some of our guys are still looking for somewhere to play college ball for the next few years...DHEAT- hitting is suspect right now, but our pitching is going to be our strongest link. Hope you guys come support a little bit this year...its always good to see a few more faces in the stands.

How many guys off of this years teams will make the prospects roster in the summer?

PS Stand up tall and don't drop down on that curve ball.

How many guys off of this years teams will make the prospects roster in the summer?

PS Stand up tall and don't drop down on that curve ball.

HAHA...i will see what i can do for ya on the PS part...umm i would say we got about 5 or 6 that will be playing for ETP this summer...sad to see you got us so far down on your picks from 1-8 in the district line up...i will also see what i can do about that

HAHA...i will see what i can do for ya on the PS part...umm i would say we got about 5 or 6 that will be playing for ETP this summer...sad to see you got us so far down on your picks from 1-8 in the district line up...i will also see what i can do about that

Just unproven. Work hard, play harder and have fun!!!

BTW...how is Jubal doin at MTSU...I played summer ball with him and he was a sight to see...I loved having him in center...he could get to anything, but im sure the LC boys already knew that...just wonderin how he's doin...anyboyd know if he will get any PT this year?

I heard he was doing OK but I don't know anything about PT. I hope he's doing well; he's a good kid and was a good player for LC.

I heard he was doing OK but I don't know anything about PT. I hope he's doing well; he's a good kid and was a good player for LC.

Jubal is doing great. MTSU has 3 returning starts in the outfield. In there media guide they have him listed as a of/inf so I hope to see him on the field some in certin situations.