Who is the favorite in AA this year?

baseballplaya8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE MAVS BABY ! ! ! ! Anderson Co. is gunna make some noise this year in AA .. you can count on it. AC has a good team this year. Just wait and see ! ! !

If you are so sure about them making noise and about them having a good team this year, then why did you start a thread asking about what they have and how they look?....

Edited by GREENEDEVILMOM

Yes USJ is private. Lots of money at this school. They lost several key players last year. It will be very interesting to see who they have gained, one way or another, and how some of the younger players develop. They have been A but moved up to AA. They have struggled at every other sport this year so we will see just how good they are going to be going up against the Ripley's, Covington's, Milan's, Lexington's etc.

Yes USJ is private. Lots of money at this school. They lost several key players last year. It will be very interesting to see who they have gained, one way or another, and how some of the younger players develop. They have been A but moved up to AA. They have struggled at every other sport this year so we will see just how good they are going to be going up against the Ripley's, Covington's, Milan's, Lexington's etc.

Wow, wish my tuition costs would go down if there is sooooo much money at this school. A few may have it, but not the majority....Anyways, back to your basic message. USJ lost a very athletic Senior Class last year. Add that to the forced multiplier this year and yes it has been a struggle somewhat in most sports except boys basketball. However, they have not added any players (one way or another) to this years baseball team. They have a very talented 8th grade group moving up that will add value in the next couple of years. As for how they do against the Ripleys, Covingtons, etc. they have always played those teams to get ready for the post season. This year it just means something else. Also, I note that you don't mention USJ playing Northside, JCM, Southside, etc. They have never shied away from them either and I believe they will play them this year as well if it can be scheduled. Personnally I look forward to watching their games against Milan this year. John White vs Clayton Gant or Spencer Nelson should be classic!!!

Wow, wish my tuition costs would go down if there is sooooo much money at this school. A few may have it, but not the majority....Anyways, back to your basic message. USJ lost a very athletic Senior Class last year. Add that to the forced multiplier this year and yes it has been a struggle somewhat in most sports except boys basketball. However, they have not added any players (one way or another) to this years baseball team. They have a very talented 8th grade group moving up that will add value in the next couple of years. As for how they do against the Ripleys, Covingtons, etc. they have always played those teams to get ready for the post season. This year it just means something else. Also, I note that you don't mention USJ playing Northside, JCM, Southside, etc. They have never shied away from them either and I believe they will play them this year as well if it can be scheduled. Personnally I look forward to watching their games against Milan this year. John White vs Clayton Gant or Spencer Nelson should be classic!!!

Spencer or Clayton VS Jonathan White would be a great battle. Hope it happens.

Talked with Jon a few nights ago. He has a broken foot (cast) that will take 4-5 weeks to heal. He said his arm feels good which means he will be throwing smoke again this year.

Spencer or Clayton VS Jonathan White would be a great battle. Hope it happens.

Talked with Jon a few nights ago. He has a broken foot (cast) that will take 4-5 weeks to heal. He said his arm feels good which means he will be throwing smoke again this year.

yes john broke his foot playin a little basketball..but i happen to play with him and he is still workin on his arm..nothing funnier than seein him with his crutches layin by him and him throwin the baseball sittin in a chair ha quite a sight..look forward to seein john as always mowin down his competitors