Pearl-Cohn Coaching Search

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

so when will this one be decided? Is there a dark horse that no one has even mentioned?

HINT: It is going to affect another Region 4-3A team BIG TIME!!!!!

Edited by catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

OK I'll bite...is it a region 4-3A head coach or assistant?

I'm not saying anything because apsugov7 said enough on the thread titled "Can't Blame W Johnson" :thumb:

I will say that Pearl-Cohn struck gold :D

Edited by catfish-hunter

I'm not saying anything because apsugov7 said enough on the thread titled "Can't Blame W Johnson" B)

I will say the Pearl-Cohn struck gold B)

I do not see it happening. I know who you are speaking of and believe there was interest shown. At the end of the day i think he is content where he is. Either team he coaches will be successful. I just believe he will be successful in blue and gold next year.

Guest catfish-hunter

My source, who should go nameless, says that this word is straight from Fitzgerald himself.

Mc cowboy, trust me when I say I almost fell over and "kicked the bucket" after receiving word of this but I don't deny that it isn't true.

That man deserves to go somewhere where he can be successful. Whether it was baseball or football he has worked his tail off since arriving there for Spring Practice back in April of '98. If he feels like he is leaving the program in good hands and sees the opportunity to go somewhere where he can be successful and his family has a chance to succeed then that's great.

If it's true then I'll be the first to say congrats to the guy myself :lol:

My source, who should go nameless, says that this word is straight from Fitzgerald himself.

Mc cowboy, trust me when I say I almost fell over and "kicked the bucket" after receiving word of this but I don't deny that it isn't true.

That man deserves to go somewhere where he can be successful. Whether it was baseball or football he has worked his tail off since arriving there for Spring Practice back in April of '98. If he feels like he is leaving the program in good hands and sees the opportunity to go somewhere where he can be successful and his family has a chance to succeed then that's great.

If it's true then I'll be the first to say congrats to the guy myself :lol:

Whatever decision he makes I support him in it. I just think at the end of the day he sees next year as a great opportunity for success at Sycamore. I think he has unfinished business ,then he may move on and move up. You are right he is a workaholic and i wish him great success no matter what.