We came We saw We had a doozy of a meeting and...

bear cat brown

What about making them teammates? Lovely two bedroom bungaloo on Vermont ave for sale. Then we could finally have a %%%%%%%% in the Irish nation

bcb

4 big problems with that: 1) He would lose qualification for next year, 2) his blood runs Dodds Avenue Blue, 3) he might never get a chance to start, and 4) way too many cute girls on ND campus. I'm not sure if he can stay focused with all those hotties running around.

They do need to get together and practise. As that as of right now they aren't in each others division, they can give away their secrets without losing anything (you know like swapping some hot E:mail addresses!) Remember, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 big problems with that: 1) He would lose qualification for next year, 2) his blood runs Dodds Avenue Blue, 3) he might never get a chance to start, and 4) way too many cute girls on ND campus. I'm not sure if he can stay focused with all those hotties running around.

They do need to get together and practise. As that as of right now they aren't in each others division, they can give away their secrets without losing anything (you know like swapping some hot E:mail addresses!) Remember, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

Too bad, Bearcat. He'd be a round peg in a round hole at our pre-match strategy workshops

Harry

I love and respect other peoples opinions, its just when Idiots like yourself try to make Kids accompishments (especially the Irish) tainted, that I revert back to my childhood. But at least I'm man enough that people know who I am ( Tommy Boone)

I started posting this year to try and add a little fun to this forum. I got tired of "My little boy can beat your little boy"post I've always been positive and sing praises to any kid from any school that deserves it. My OWs have gone to kids that do little things to help their team win matches( case in point,David Mang,my Godsons #1 competition at State), and not to the obvious studs. I make it a habit to call the kids(your Baylor kids included ) and tell them how much we appreciate them for their hard work, win or lose. Where as you seem to do just the opposite,where my Irish are involved. Why is that ? Are you upset that ND didn't Rassle ya'll heads up ?

Keeffag , if you'll look back, I believe I have always responded to your opinions with the respect that you deserve. B)

And speaking of stones you for sure ain't got em

BEAR CAT BROWN

Bear Kitten I am not a Baylor Man i am a GEORGIA MAN were Wresting is like Football second to NONE!! Remember BAylor can't even beat Ringgold. And you guys avoid Baylor like the plaque but looking at the past scores i can see why.

I only said i respect Baylor because they shy away from no one not like some i know. Good Luck in your new division. I hope winning is so important that you would sacrifice principle for winning.

Peace

Keefjams

I hope winning is so important that you would sacrifice principle for winning.

Peace

Keefjams

Thank you toejam, we're flattered to know you care so much about our principles. Especially coming from a GEORGIA MAN [!!!???] like yourself. I've known many a good Georgia Men, went to school with Georgia Men, played high school football with Georgia Men...toejam, you're no Georgia Man.

Since you're so in awe of principles, keep watching, even the dimmest can be enlightened...maybe.

BTW, you didn't have to tell us you're no Baylor fan. That was obvious.

B) Kudos to all who made the trip to Clarksville. A howling good time was had by all, although the ones that came out on top did seem to have more fun. Every year there are rock throwers that want to ruin somebodys good time. They have to throw out a few "You cheated, you don't wrestle everybody, the refs screwed us...." Guys, do I need to go on? Whenever we are on here playing nice, some joker just has to come along and sling some mud around.

Bear Kitten I am not a Baylor Man i am a GEORGIA MAN were Wresting is like Football second to NONE!! Remember BAylor can't even beat Ringgold. And you guys avoid Baylor like the plaque but looking at the past scores i can see why.

I only said i respect Baylor because they shy away from no one not like some i know. Good Luck in your new division. I hope winning is so important that you would sacrifice principle for winning.

Peace

Keefjams

WHERE IS THE LOVE? I see a potential wrestlemania 47 in the making here. Great Promotional efforts have already started. BCB and Harry-t vs Stovepie and Keefjams ( hopefully not one of the Keef brothers for Harry and BCB's sake). Due to a serious miscalculation on my part I have 40 boxes of unopened jello to donate to the event. I regret that I will be unable to attend that night.

Take nothing away from the accomplishments of the Kids but parents we know that winning the CUPCAKE division is not where the true CHAMPIONS are. Would

you rather win the Southern Conference in Wrestling or be in the top 4 in the BIG TEN or BIG TWELVE. There are more All Americans that finish 4th in the Big 10 or Big 12 than Champions of the Southern Conference. So Parents toot your horn but you know the difference in competition the kids don't. We will see how many champions come out of the A division next week. I was at the meet this weekend but couldn't stand the BREW smell in the IRISH Section. Would Love to meet BCB and Stovepipe. Calling one names is not POPE like!!

This Bud is for YOU

KEEFJAMS

Keefjams,

Sorry you did not like the smell next time I will make sure I bring a PLUG IN and shove it in your mouth. Sorry guys I tried my hardest to stay quiet.

:lol: Kudos to all who made the trip to Clarksville. A howling good time was had by all, although the ones that came out on top did seem to have more fun. Every year there are rock throwers that want to ruin somebodys good time. They have to throw out a few "You cheated, you don't wrestle everybody, the refs screwed us...." Guys, do I need to go on? Whenever we are on here playing nice, some joker just has to come along and sling some mud around.

I'm your huckleberry.

Edited by stovepipe

Keefjams,

Sorry you did not like the smell next time I will make sure I bring a PLUG IN and shove it in your mouth. Sorry guys I tried my hardest to stay quiet.

Boy you know when Rawn gets upset: She posts more than one sentence

As the started of this thread, I would officially like to put it to bed. So good night Irish Nation, see ya this Sat, Harry can you give us a update on the time and place?

And for all you haters...

Bear cat Brown

WHERE IS THE LOVE? I see a potential wrestlemania 47 in the making here. Great Promotional efforts have already started. BCB and Harry-t vs Stovepie and Keefjams ( hopefully not one of the Keef brothers for Harry and BCB's sake). Due to a serious miscalculation on my part I have 40 boxes of unopened jello to donate to the event. I regret that I will be unable to attend that night.

Wrestlemania 47 would be great but i'm sure Harry and BCB would petition to avoid the main event and apply for the UNDERCARD! Imagine being the CHAMPIONS of the UNDERCARD.

Heart of a Champion

KEEFJAMS