DB Host Science Hill

ArtVandalay

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that 4 wins in a row over the Topper in the DB Buck Van Huss Dome!!

Science Hill was a 1 man show and when Omar fouled out, that ended any hopes of the road win. DB's Post Players, Frankie Adams, Bronson Flack and Jordon Edwards was better than the Toppers big guys. The DB Guards played so much better than the 1st meeting. CMO has got the Indians on a roll heading into the District Tournament.

DB's Student Section was again on their feet the entire game and they were into the game all the way. I was a little shocked that the Toppers didn't bring a bigger crowd than they did.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Maybe he's on "psycho wheeties" & booze! Probably thinks the game is tomorrow night. Probably is thecull or the hubmaster. Or all of the above. In other words....he's a sullivan south fan :justwrestle:

I have decided to jump on the DB band wagon, but i need bud or wacojaco to teach me the tomahawk chop. i keep hitting my metal plate in my head. i'm learning the fight song as i type.

Maybe he's on "psycho wheeties" & booze! Probably thinks the game is tomorrow night. Probably is thecull or the hubmaster. Or all of the above. In other words....he's a sullivan south fan :justwrestle:

Can anyone say fair weather? These are the same DB fans that was giving up on this team and ready to get rid of the coach. Also, blasting the coach because he wasn't moving the freshman up to Varsity. Maybe that is why you are behind the computer and he is courtside. :justwrestle:

Can anyone say fair weather? These are the same DB fans that was giving up on this team and ready to get rid of the coach. Also, blasting the coach because he wasn't moving the freshman up to Varsity. Maybe that is why you are behind the computer and he is courtside. :justwrestle:

Just another member of the retarded "DB Haters Club"

You have 4 post on CoachT and three of them are saying something stupid about me or DB. I guess with the Indians playing so well lately all you can do is jump on the fans :justwrestle:

I was not at either game for these two teams so I am just curious. How does a team beat another team by 33 and then lose to them? I know it was at the DB dome but did DB have some players out the first matchup? Did Science Hill have some players out for the rematch? Next question is did DB play that bad in the first meeting or did Science Hill just play that good? Or in the rematch did DB play that good and Science Hill play poorly? I know both teams are talented but I just wondered about this game. Thanks!

Can anyone say fair weather? These are the same DB fans that was giving up on this team and ready to get rid of the coach. Also, blasting the coach because he wasn't moving the freshman up to Varsity. Maybe that is why you are behind the computer and he is courtside. :D

I invite you to go back and read all of my previous posts. I never give up on DB teams rain or shine.

Hubmaster, The Chop is pretty easy to do with or without a metal plate. Call up Mr. Moricle (The Athletic Director) as I have already informed him that you will be getting a private lesson.

Make that 4 wins in a row over the Topper in the DB Buck Van Huss Dome!!

Science Hill was a 1 man show and when Omar fouled out, that ended any hopes of the road win. DB's Post Players, Frankie Adams, Bronson Flack and Jordon Edwards was better than the Toppers big guys. The DB Guards played so much better than the 1st meeting. CMO has got the Indians on a roll heading into the District Tournament.

DB's Student Section was again on their feet the entire game and they were into the game all the way. I was a little shocked that the Toppers didn't bring a bigger crowd than they did.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

It would be nice to have that Crockett game back...that would have given the Tribe a tie at the top of the conference standings with 1 to play...but obladi oblada

Is anyone else as impressed with Wattad as I am? He is dead eye from 15 feet in to the basket. DB had no answers for him other than the guys in the stripes. I will be the first to admit that the refs called a ticky-tak game and probably cost Science Hill there best player at the end. The local officiating is terrible...but I am glad that Omar was on the bench late with the game on the line because I would have cringed to think he had the ball with the opportunity to win the game :D And the Collins kid was lights out...if DB left him wide open to pop another big shot I was determined to run out on the court and guard him :D

Art I have to disagree with you about fan intensity throughout the game. Yeah the students may have stood the whole time but it was like they were watching a tennis match until the end of the game when they got loud. Even the announcers commented about the fact the crowd wasn't as into the game as they were last friday against South. But they made up for it at the end of the game and that is what matters. But I do agree about the Hill not bringing more fans...they usually pack there side.

Roll Tribe