Lake Co vs.Humboldt

mrbigster

Is he the one that shoots the set shot?..like in the Bailey Howell days...Must have really looked at a lot of old film clips and patterened his shot after Howell...

Bailey Howell is in the NBA Hall of Fame. Sounds like a good person to pattern after. What is the name of Lake County's Gym? Probably does not have one that anyone knows? I can't imagine anyone going to the NBA much less being in the Hall of Fame. Probably named after a Football player since you guys don't know much about basketball.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bailey Howell is in the NBA Hall of Fame. Sounds like a good person to pattern after. What is the name of Lake County's Gym? Probably does not have one that anyone knows? I can't imagine anyone going to the NBA much less being in the Hall of Fame. Probably named after a Football player since you guys don't know much about basketball.

Tony Tyler and Brandon Springer's gym..And you better hope you don't have to play here!

I am not sure. It's tourney time and you know better than anyone what happens.

M-Town how many games have you gone to besides the Middleton game. I'm guessing none the way it sounds. I've been to many games involving other teams besides lake county. But i'm sorry i guess you can't help that because you the middleton's mascot and the number one fan of the lame tiggers. You probley wipe the sweat off Marq Murden face and starts smelling it. If lake county play middleton in state i guess we will have an easy time getting to MTSU and try winning a gold ball. We will run ya'll out of the gym if we play now. Good luck tigers :thumb:

You can be unimpressed all you want. Bottom line is we win games win it matters. Believe me Bolivar has been unimpressive a lot during the year, but they have something in common with us. They win when it matters. They have Gold Balls just like us. You don't have any and til you win one you really do not need to talk to me about how great your team is! We have a bad game and we lose all respect but remember we are the Defending State Champions and we will be until someone can knock us out.

Well one thing is for sure..Middleton will not go to MTSU this year..You can stick a fork in Middleton cause they are done..And Lake County fans can get them a room ready cause they are MTSU bound!!..L.C. is one of the best ball clubs i saw all year and they are very well coached..And either Union City or Humbolt will be comming with them!..Middleton's rein is OVER!!.One word for Middleton..OVERATED! :thumb:

Big Byrdm, I hope it's humboldt because id hate to see our guys end without another trip to mtsu. But if it does end in district or region(hoping it wont) there wouldnt be another team better than union city. we will probably wind up having to play them in the district tournament and its gonna b a good game if we do.

Big Byrdm, I hope it's humboldt because id hate to see our guys end without another trip to mtsu. But if it does end in district or region(hoping it wont) there wouldnt be another team better than Union City. we will probably wind up having to play them in the district tournament and its gonna b a good game if we do.

Well thats whats goin to happen on thurs.the 16th.Humbolt and Union City will square off again in South Fulton..Union City,Lake County and Humbolt are verrryyy talented ball clubs..I think on a good night..Any of the three can win the district or the Region..And believe me..All 3 will be in the region turny..And its a darn shame that one of the three will get left out..But don't overlook Halls or Trenton..They are talented also and could pull the stunner..Both are very scrappy teams...It should be a great district and Region turniment. :thumb: