• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday Night: Girls Play in games (3) 4/5, 2/7, 3/6

Tuesday Night: Boys Play in games (3) 4/5, 2/7, 3/6

Thursday Night: Girls Semi Finals (2) 1-4/5, 2/7-3/6

Friday Night: Boys Semi Finals (2) 1-4/5, 2/7-3/6

Saturday Night: Girls Consolation and Final (2)

Monday Night: Boys Consolation and Final (2)

I am not exactly sure of the times. I think 5:00 the first 2 nights, then 6:30 the rest of the tournament.

It should be a good tournament. Who should finish 1-4?

I think:

1. Westview

2. Gibson Co

3. Obion Co Central

4. Milan

1st round: Best game will be Obion Co Central @ Dyersburg. I think Gibson Co will finally beat Milan in the 2nd round.

Dyersburg could pull the 1st round upset and finish in the 3rd or 4th seed.

thanks for the info 13AA guru, NOW I know why you are called "THe Guru"!! ;)

Have you checked out the Palace in Troy yet?? It's going to be a nice structure and an outstanding atmosphere for high school basketball :lol:

Welcome back...I have missed you so much!!! Where you found in the same ditch that the Crockett Co Sheriff's Department found HeavyD in a couple of years ago after the Haywood debacle?

Monday Night: Girls Play in games (3) 4/5, 2/7, 3/6

Tuesday Night: Boys Play in games (3) 4/5, 2/7, 3/6

Thursday Night: Girls Semi Finals (2) 1-4/5, 2/7-3/6

Friday Night: Boys Semi Finals (2) 1-4/5, 2/7-3/6

Saturday Night: Girls Consolation and Final (2)

Monday Night: Boys Consolation and Final (2)

I am not exactly sure of the times. I think 5:00 the first 2 nights, then 6:30 the rest of the tournament.

It should be a good tournament. Who should finish 1-4?

I think:

1. Westview

2. Gibson Co

3. Obion Co Central

4. Milan

1st round: Best game will be Obion Co Central @ Dyersburg. I think Gibson Co will finally beat Milan in the 2nd round.

Dyersburg could pull the 1st round upset and finish in the 3rd or 4th seed.

I think it is impossible for Obion to finish third due to their two losses to Gibson County during the year......

I think the seedings are set:

1. Westview

2. Milan

3. Gibson County

4. Obion Co.

5. Dyersburg

6. and 7. Crockett/Dyer (probable coin flip on Sat.)

Is it guru or goober....... :lol:

I think it is impossible for Obion to finish third due to their two losses to Gibson County during the year......

I think the seedings are set:

1. Westview

2. Milan

3. Gibson County

4. Obion Co.

5. Dyersburg

6. and 7. Crockett/Dyer (probable coin flip on Sat.)

Is it guru or goober....... :lol:

Hey birthday boy! You want to go see "Brokeback Mountain" tonite? ;)

Welcome back...I have missed you so much!!! Where you found in the same ditch that the Crockett Co Sheriff's Department found HeavyD in a couple of years ago after the Haywood debacle?

I've been trying to keep the OC folks from putting pins in the WEsCHARge doll!! :lol:

You and Heavy D got your Hotel Reservations yet for the BORO?? You both can watch Broke back Mountain together on Pay per view ;)

I've been trying to keep the OC folks from putting pins in the WEsCHARge doll!! :lol:

You and Heavy D got your Hotel Reservations yet for the BORO?? You both can watch Broke back Mountain together on Pay per view ;)

LOL...I need one of those dolls!

I am not so sure that any 13AA team will need to be making any reservations in the 'Boro! Jackson Northside will probably win the distict and region. That leaves one spot for 13AA, then have to go to Mem Hillcrest, and stop Whitney Houston, I don't see that happening.

BareBack Mountain probably won't be out then!!

Edited by WesCharge

LOL...I need one of those dolls!

I am not so sure that any 13AA team will need to be making any reservations in the 'Boro! Jackson Northside will probably win the distict and region. That leaves one spot for 13AA, then have to go to Mem [Hillcrest and stop Whitney Houston

I don't see that happening.

Whitney Houston!! :( Is Bobby Brown still setting screens for her?? :thumb:

I don't have reservations just yet.....need to wait and see if anybody I want to see play makes it up there...... ;)

Don't want to see Brokeback Mountain as much as I want to watch WesCharge's autobiography......"Pistol-whipped" should be out by March, 2006. :thumb::o

It will be a great movie! It will be out in April, don't get ahead of yourself. Most of the scenes take place in La Cabana, a place that we all hold dear to our hearts. The plot has to do with ways we can replenish our gasoline reserves. Well, one thing is to eat more Mexican food! I won't spoil the ending...

....I hope those twins didn't steal my gas today!!!! :D Did they learn anything about justice?

Hey birthday boy! You want to go see "Brokeback Mountain" tonite? :lol:

I'm glad you reminded me it was Heavy D's birthday. I'll let the godfather know that tonight. I'm sure he remembers, but just in case a fresh reminder will be made. The gift of all gifts is probably on its way.

By the way, I did eat some Mexican spaghetti today at Demo's in Heavy D's honor.