13AA

redbirdfan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday morning it will occur...Crockett is capable of pulling an upset in the "collar game" :thumb:

so the winner of this coin flip will play milan and the loser will be playing gibson pending on what spot the winner of the flip takes correct ?...hate to say it but gibson co. had a close one with crockett just a couple of weeks ago...will be interesting

Edited by GCPioneer

so the winner of this coin flip will play milan and the loser will be playing gibson pending on what spot the winner of the flip takes correct ?...hate to say it but gibson co. had a close one with crockett just a couple of weeks ago...will be interesting

I assume the coin flip winner will finish 6th, thus playing the #3 seed Pioneers! The loser finishes 7th playing Milan....

I assume the coin flip winner will finish 6th, thus playing the #3 seed Pioneers! The loser finishes 7th playing Milan....

guess ur girls up there in martin have nothin to worry about since they are already in regionals :huh: just a little warmup before state ? just avoid the almighty haywood team :thumb:

Edited by GCPioneer

guess ur girls up there in martin have nothin to worry about since they are already in regionals :huh: just a little warmup before state ? just avoid the almighty haywood team :thumb:

Wish it were as easy as you say! There are 7 teams that could end up in substate. 1 will be eliminated in the 4-5 game Monday! Barring an upset the 4 from this district along with Jax NS and Haywood Co could all be in the mix.

The key is finishing 1st or 2nd. Then, play you really just have 1 team to beat in the region, instead of 2!

Are ya'll going to ever beat Milan? I have said all along that when it means something, ya'll would get it done. I hope it happens, as I do not want Gibson Co as the 3 seed in the region!

Wish it were as easy as you say! There are 7 teams that could end up in substate. 1 will be eliminated in the 4-5 game Monday! Barring an upset the 4 from this district along with Jax NS and Haywood Co could all be in the mix.

The key is finishing 1st or 2nd. Then, play you really just have 1 team to beat in the region, instead of 2!

Are ya'll going to ever beat Milan? I have said all along that when it means something, ya'll would get it done. I hope it happens, as I do not want Gibson Co as the 3 seed in the region!

hopefully we can make it through these tournaments...i hope the seniors on our team realize this is it...im hoping shanice camille and kaitlin get rollin...they have been playing well here lately... itll be nice for them to make it to state their senior year and make something of it

It will be a great movie! It will be out in April, don't get ahead of yourself. Most of the scenes take place in La Cabana, a place that we all hold dear to our hearts. The plot has to do with ways we can replenish our gasoline reserves. Well, one thing is to eat more Mexican food! I won't spoil the ending...

....I hope those twins didn't steal my gas today!!!! :huh: Did they learn anything about justice?

They know they cannot compete with The Great One and his sidekick!!! :thumb:

They know they cannot compete with The Great One and his sidekick!!! :thumb:

HeavyD has done an excellent job of passing on a few of his traits to the next generation. However, he doesn't stand a chance in a "Lock the Car Window Grudge Match". This match just might take place on the road to Chattanooga this weekend, there is a game that needs to be seen! HeavyD will concede and roll the window down, and I will just set back and gloat of my "Big Win!" :huh:

Glad to see they are being trained right over there in tater country....practice practice practice. :P