AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldve had a better comeback than that Chizaggi....that was weak.

I can care less about what he wrote cause writing on coacht wouldn't change anything on the field or how much knowledge he has about soccer. Am more than sure he knows nothing close to what I know about soccer so why bother to argue about his comment. Besides I get on here to read and discuss about what people think about high school soccer not argue with some guy for nothing really.

Way to go John Madden for stating the obvious again. .....Of course you are on here to discuss high school soccer...that is what we all get on here to do, but the only four groups of people that brag about their knowledge of soccer are 1. Parents 2. Refs 3. Former AYSO players 4.players who are on good teams, but arent that great individually. Lets not try to brag about knowledge of the game; it is just that, a game...and the four things that i listed before are some of the games biggest annoyances.

Way to go John Madden for stating the obvious again. .....Of course you are on here to discuss high school soccer...that is what we all get on here to do, but the only four groups of people that brag about their knowledge of soccer are 1. Parents 2. Refs 3. Former AYSO players 4.players who are on good teams, but arent that great individually. Lets not try to brag about knowledge of the game; it is just that, a game...and the four things that i listed before are some of the games biggest annoyances.

I don't know how u got in this or what u want. but am sure telling someone something obvious like if a team lost in sub state every year its not good in soccer just in case the person didn't know, the writer must be the real John Madden.

oh and I can also get ur point, u have around 19 post so u can go on and add it up by making baseless posts.

Thats good to hear LC, I havent been able to see them play this year, but i am going to free up some time to go back to farragut to watch them play.....To Chizaggi, I am well aware that i only have 19 posts, but this isnt a competition....you automatically assumed that i am some Freshman or Rookie to the coacht posts, but in fact, i havent used it over the summer because there is no need in talking about a high school sport when it is out...i forgot my name and created a new one....but you are right, you win....you always do...

Thats good to hear LC, I havent been able to see them play this year, but i am going to free up some time to go back to farragut to watch them play.....To Chizaggi, I am well aware that i only have 19 posts, but this isnt a competition....you automatically assumed that i am some Freshman or Rookie to the coacht posts, but in fact, i havent used it over the summer because there is no need in talking about a high school sport when it is out...i forgot my name and created a new one....but you are right, you win....you always do...

Oh didn't u realize these things aren't competition when u wrote about my responsd to Liverpool been weak. Does it matter how I responded or was it a competition then? Maybe if u had knew better than said that before, we wouldn't have had this argument for nothing.

Edited by Chizaggi

people are seriously over rating blackman this year blackman should not have made it to state last year riverdale would have dominated them they just missed out cause of a rule where that one stupid kid played in a rec game i see riverdale goin pretty far this year shane rollins is a strong player and riverdale has a great goalie james holt sophomore bout 6'5 alota potential there and lol look at blackmans goalie they aint goin nowhere with that

If you are going to talk atleast make sense with what you are saying....KNOWN better...not knew...and i was just defending Liverpool from your sarcastic comment. Now we are in this, and just to put an end to it....Bearden is winning state this year. Science Hill will lose in Sub-state again. If i am wrong, then i am wrong...but i know that i will be atleast 50% right with that comment, either way you look at it.

If you are going to talk atleast make sense with what you are saying....KNOWN better...not knew...and i was just defending Liverpool from your sarcastic comment. Now we are in this, and just to put an end to it....Bearden is winning state this year. Science Hill will lose in Sub-state again. If i am wrong, then i am wrong...but i know that i will be atleast 50% right with that comment, either way you look at it.

Agree with most of the above. I would just add, Science Hill may not make it to Sub-State. There are a few other schools in the region they will need to get by that did much better than SH last year and are stronger this year and you'll notice their players are not posting on CoachT.

Well at least suprisingly u got the point that u should have known better. Oh and thanks for making sense by automatically winning state for Bearden on ur computer after they have played and lost one scrimmage. Making it to sub-state alone will be good enough so I don't really care how far u think science hill will reach. Why worry about what someone who has already won the state for Bearden in his dream think of shhs? And u actually got few words right in ur last post, (word like "WRONG"). Even if u are 51% right, its all on u.

Unlimited, we all know there were schools that did better then shhs last year, and no one is denying the fact. Besides did any science hill players write on coacht that they were even going to win the district, or is it now a crime to post on here?

Edited by Chizaggi

Guest Number8

Agree with most of the above. I would just add, Science Hill may not make it to Sub-State. There are a few other schools in the region they will need to get by that did much better than SH last year and are stronger this year and you'll notice their players are not posting on CoachT.

Ur first Post on this site was BS, lets hope we do better on the second one :unsure: