AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Unlimited and Bruinsoccer are correct. :lol::lol:

Ok imma go and nail my shoes to the wall. i guess there is not point to playing soccer cause i wrote comments on coachT and as result my team won't be good this year.

SH will get killed this year!! does that make my team any better or worst?? When farragut players or catholic players write stuff on CoachT does that make them a worst team or a better team??? Please tell me cause i want to make my team stronger by saying the right things.

I think we are losing the touch with reality here.

Edited by Number8

Finally...someone else on Coach T who takes it for what it is...a chance to just discuss differences of soccer. It doesnt matter what someone says on here or what someone thinks about a school...it is all opinion.

Looks like the fact that Number8 actually said "SH will get kill this year" really made u feel good. I think it also heped u understand that people are just stating their opinions and u don't need to start attacking other people's post if u don't have nothing good to say (like u started this argument).

Now, Bruinsoccer and Unlimited are right if they are actually referring to people who talk trash on here. But if they are talking about any player who come on here and write a lot (that will be players from almost everything team), than maybe they should suggest closing the forum then.

Looks like the fact that Number8 actually said "SH will get kill this year" really made u feel good. I think it also heped u understand that people are just stating their opinions and u don't need to start attacking other people's post if u don't have nothing good to say (like u started this argument).

Now, Bruinsoccer and Unlimited are right if they are actually referring to people who talk trash on here. But if they are talking about any player who come on here and write a lot (that will be players from almost everything team), than maybe they should suggest closing the forum then.

Chizaggi, you need to get your coach or someone on your team to update the Science Hill schedule on www.eurosportscoreboard.com so that I can keep up with your games. Do you have any this week?

Chizaggi, you need to get your coach or someone on your team to update the Science Hill schedule on www.eurosportscoreboard.com so that I can keep up with your games. Do you have any this week?

Thanks G, I'll ask coach to update it. We are on spring break and don't have any games until next week. Am not sure thats a good thing, but its gonna give us some rest. Hopefully that will help us when we get back to playing games.

Edited by Chizaggi

Thanks G, I'll ask coach to update it. We are on spring break and don't have any games until next week. Am not sure thats a good thing, but its gonna give us some rest. Hopefully that will help us when we get back to playing games.

Do you take the whole spring break off, or do you train at all? The week off can be great for injuries, but hard for gameplay. We have the opportunity to train on spring break, and it has payed off each season. I know that it is hard, when guys have vacation plans, though.

Good luck, either way. I am rooting for you.

Do you take the whole spring break off, or do you train at all? The week off can be great for injuries, but hard for gameplay. We have the opportunity to train on spring break, and it has payed off each season. I know that it is hard, when guys have vacation plans, though.

Good luck, either way. I am rooting for you.

We get the entire week off without any team trainning. Some players individually go and kick around. So is your Spring break trainning mandatory?

Thanx again for rooting for us.. Good luck CAK

Edited by Chizaggi

We get the entire week off without any team trainning. Some players individually go and kick around. So is your Spring break trainning mandatory?

Thanx again for rooting for us.. Good luck CAK

Mandatory, no... but how can you refuse? We train down in Florida for a week. This year we are going to the Cocoa Expo soccer center. The previous years we went and trained at UCF in Orlando. We also take a day off and go play beach soccer at Cocoa Beach, and usually make it to Universal Studios or MGM. It sounds pricey, but we have always kept the costs under $400 per player. The players do have to pay for themselves, but we do fundraisers some years. Oak Ridge soccer is going down and training there, too. You should have your coach look into it. www.cocoaexpo.com "soccer spring training". We train ourselves, and don't use their trainers, because I think the TSSAA frowns on that. It is a blast, and really gets your team unity together.